⁹ Chase

"I love you so much aswell, Billy." I smile softly, a memory of our first kiss popping into my mind. I chuckle quietly to myself as I remember that particular memory.

"Billy, who do you think is the killer? I mean, I don't really know who it is to be honest." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"It could be anyone. It's probably someone who isn't even in our school. I can't believe that they managed to kill like loads of people, and they haven't been found yet." he replies as he ties his showlaces.

"So, Y/N, out of everyone in this party, who do you think it is?" Billy asks me, standing up and leaning on the edge of the bed.

"I-I.. I don't know." I reply.

"What you ever think that I was the killer?"

"No, never. I know it's not you."

He smiles a little, before kissing me. I turn to the side, and see the killer approaching us. Before I could even register the kiss, I break it. "B-Billy, behind you!" I shout.

His head whips around, but before he could attack, he is brutally stabbed. I cover my mouth, fear growing inside me. He stabbed Billy a few more times, and then the killer stares at me for a few seconds as he wipes the bloody knife.

I quickly open the window behind me, feeling terrible about leaving Billy.

I could've done something to save him.

Instead of being a pathetic wimp.

I couldn't even save my boyfriend.

A fear tears form in my eyes as I climb out the window, the killer following behind. "Fuck off!Whoever you are, I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I yell in anger. My eyes scan the area, trying to find a way to escape.

I look down and see a possible escape.

A truck mostly covered with blue tark. Thinking quickly, I jump off the roof, trying to aim to land on the blue tark. "Shit!" I curse after landing perfectly on the tark.

I hastily scramble away.

My eyes widen.

Tatum.

"Tatum.." I whimper, staring up at her dead body, that was wedged in the garage door. I turn away and quickly run off.

Where's Sidney?

Where's Randy?

Where's Stu?

FUCK!

I see a van in the distance, so I rush over to it, hoping to find a person inside there. "Hey, are you okay?" a guy asks me.

I shake my head. "N-No, I'm not okay."

Suddenly, my eyes widen.

The man was stabbed straight in the throat, blood pouring out. I cover my mouth. I see a little gap in the van.

Shit, hopefully I can fit in there. I get down on my knees and try crawl through the gap, which was a suceed. "Phew.."

"Sidney!" I yell after seeing her face not far away.

"Y/N!" she calls, limbing over to me. "I'm so glad that I found you.. The killer just came running after me." she murmurs.

I nod hastily. "Come on, we have to go." I say, gripping onto her wrist.

"Let's try and drive that car." she suggests, gesturing over to a police car.

"I can't drive, but sure."

"Sidney, Y/N?" a male voice says.

Our heads immediatly snap to where the voice came from. "Dewey?"

Suddenly, he collapses to the floor, a knife in his back. And then, they appear.

The killer, standing in the doorway. "Fuck! Run!" I pant. The killer grabs the knife out from Dewey's back, and he approaches us.

Sid and I instantly start to get in the car.

I take a seat in the front, in the driver's seat. The killer trying to open the door. I attempt to lock the door, but I can't. "Shit." I hear banging on the window.

My head whips to the side. The killer dangling the knife in his fingers, jiggling it aswell. "Fuck you!" I throw the middle fingers at them.

Suddenly, the killer dissapears.

Sid and I hear a message coming from the car's radio. "Hello, hello please. I'm at Stu Macher's house on Turner lane 261 with my friend, Turner Lane 261. Please he's gonna try and kill me and my friend." she hastily explains, breathing heavily.

The killer pops out of nowhere, bouncing on Sidney from the back seat. I gasp and kick him multiples times. They go flying into the back seats again. "Leave us alone!" I shout.

Sid opens the door, and so I do. "Quick, back in the house!" I yell. I rush over to Stu's house, and scan the area where the killer previously was. However, seeing no sign of them.

"Where are they gone..?" Sidney asks.

"I-I.. I don't know.." I murmur.

"Sidney, Y/N!" I hear.

I turn around, and see Randy limping over. Sid and I both take a step back. Sid grabs a gun, the one that Dewey had before he died. "Stay back!" I say.

"Y-Y/N, it's me! We've gotta get out of here!"

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" I shout furiously, pointing the gun at him.

"I found Tatum, she's dead! I think Stu did it!" he explains.

Tatum.

"No, I didn't, Sidney, Y/N! Believe us!" Stu groans, extending both his arms out, begging me to not shoot.

"He killed my girl.." Stu whimpers.

"Stay back!"

As the two boys approach, Sidney and I step back a bit. Stu pushes over Randy. "Please, please, please. Give me that gun, give me that gun, please please." he begs.

Randy rushes over, pointing at Stu. "He did it!"

"He did it!" Stu growls, pointing at Randy.

"Please, I didn't do it, please."

"Fuck you both." Sidney hisses, dragging me into the house and slamming the door shut.

"Sidney, Y/N!" I hear from outside, as well as banging on the door.

"Help, he's gone crazy."

"Sidney! Y/N!"

"Go away!" Sid shouts.

I hear a loud crash noise. I turn around, and see Billy limping his way towards the stairs. "Ah." he winces.

"Billy!" I call, rushing over up the stairs to support him on walking down with his sore leg. I wrap my arm around his neck, and he wraps his arm around my waist with his free hand. "T-Thanks, Y/N.." he murmurs.

"Either Stu or Randy is the killer." I state.