⁸ The party

When I finally reach Stu's huge house, which is near a farm, there is already people crowding around the doorway, chatting to their friends. "Alright everybody, come on in!" a goofy voice calls. I can tell that it's Stu.

Everybody steps into the house, entering the lounge area. "Damn Y/N, that's some pretty sexy shit you're wearing." Stu grins.

A smirk growns on my face. "Thanks, Stu. Literally brough this last minute." I say, walking through the doorway. Rock music blasts into my ears.

"Tatum's hereeee." a female voice calls. I look to where the voice came from and see Tatum walking infront of Sid, a huge grin on her face.

"Yeahhh!" the boys cheer.

"Y'all, Tatum's hot but not as hot as Y/N whose just shown up." a boy says from the lounge.

My cheeks flush with colour.

God, now they're all staring at me.

"Billy's so lucky."

I fake smile and walk into the lounge room.

After the living room is packed with people, Randy begins to see what films we want to watch.

"How many Hell Raisers?" he asks everybody.

I put my hand up lazily while staring at my nails. It was pretty boring without Billy. "Hey,
Y/N. Come and sit next to me and Tatum, you look pretty lonely there." Stu says.

I look up to him and nod, moving places next to him. Suddenly, we hear the doorbell ring. "Oh, I'll get it." Stu informs, climbing over the sofa stupidily like a kid, which resulted in him falling over. "Hey, grab another beer, will ya." Stu asks Tatum.

"Tatum, do you want me to get the beer for you?"  I ask her.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll get it." she says.

I nod.

After a few seconds, Stu arrives. "You're not gonna believe who's here. It's that chick from Hot story." he announces.

"Gale Weathers." Randy exclaims.

"Yes."

Everyone starts cheering. "Gale Weathers. Hate her." I scoff quietly to myself. I grab some Coca Cola from the table and drink some of it.

"Dewey, Dewey." Tatum smiles softly to her brother.

"Hang on there, Tatum. Y/N, you alright? Any killer spottings recently?"

"Oh.. No." I reply.

"Alright, call me if you need." he smiles.

"Of course, Dewey."

"I'll make sure that Y/N's safe. Alsooo, what's Gale doing here?" Tatum asks.

"She's with me. I'm just checking things out."

"So you did. Now leave, and take your medium out with you."

"Tatum, come on!" Sid and I call.

"Ah!" someone shouts, and I flinch.

My head whips around. I see Billy standing in the doorway. "Oh, Billy. God, you scared me for a second."

"Billy, what are you doing here?" Stu asks.

"Just hoping that I could talk to my babe alone."

"That's totally fine with me." I say.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you guys go up to my parent's room. You know, you guys can talk. Whateverrr." Stu explains.

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

I take Billy's hand and drag him upstairs.

When we arrive to the destinated room, I set myself on the huge bed. "So, Y/N.. Can we-"

Billy suddenly pins me down to the bed, crashing his soft lips into mine. He looms over me and grips onto my shoulders. Our tongues begin to touch, and we share saliva. We break the kiss. Billy sits up on the bed and squishes my thigh a little. "You're so sexy." he grins.

I smirk and take off my shirt, revealing my bra. Billy's eyes widen slightly for a second and a grin is still shown on his beautiful face. I take off my bra, which leaves me half naked. Billy finishes sliding off his shirt, revealing his muscular body.

"Yeah, but you're hotter." I say. Suddenly, he begins to kiss me like crazy, thrusting his hips against mine. Billy's lips are glued to mine. The kiss soon becomes a tongue kiss, and I fucking love it.

Billy breaks the kiss, and he stares into my eyes.

I run my hands through his caramel-coloured hair, smiling as I do. He grins menacingly before he begins to caress my boobs. He stops after a few seconds, then his lips smother my neck. He starts sucking on it. I slide my hand into his free hand, and he grips onto it tightly.

He stops sucking on my neck and when I look at where he was sucking, there was a lovebite.

"I'm all yours now, Billy."

"I only done one hickey, don't I need to do more?" he whispers in my ear.

(SORRY THIS SCENE WAS SO SHORT, I'M SO BAD AT WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS)

I grab my bra from the floor and slide it on before I put on my shirt. I grab a hairbrush from the side and brush my hair with it for a few minutes.

"I've never loved someone as much as you, Y/N." he murmurs.