¹ The beginning.

As I flip through the pages of my book I'm currently reading, I hear a strange noise coming from outside my window. What is that? Probably just a bird or something. I continue to read a bit of my book before somebody calls my name.

"Y/N!" the voice calls from outside. I rush to the window and peer out my window, seeing Billy literally climbing up my fucking wall.

"Billy, what the fuck are you doing?" I whisper, extending my hand out to support him on climbing.

"Thanks, baby." he pants, stepping inside my room and brushing his hands down his trousers. He touches my cheek a little, a soft smile on his face. "I just wanted to see your face so badly, Y/N." Billy whispers in my ear. "I've just realized, I've never snuck through your bedroom window before." he adds.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You could've seen my face tomorrow at school, it's 11 fucking PM." I murmur, sliding my hand in his, which was warm and sweaty. My boyfriend keeps a firm grip on my hand while he showers my face with soft kisses.

"So what? I can't wait THAT long to see such a sexy face." he grins.

Billy slides his free hand hand down my thigh as our lips collide, our tongues touching a little. I slightly move his hand off from my thigh. "Billy.." I whisper, breaking the kiss before looking in his brown eyes, while my hand runs through his caramel-coloured hair. When I remove my hand from touching Billy's hair, his bangs spring back into place.

My boyfriend looks me in the eye, a cocky smirk on his face. "I just wanna fuck you so badly already, babe." he smirks.

"Same, but my parents would kill us. I don't even think that want me to have a boyfriend." I state before Billy pushes me down to my bed, my head hitting the comfortable pillow as Billy looms over my body.

"Shit.." he murmurs, his cheek smothering my cheek. "I fucking love you so much, Y/N." Billy whispers in my ear before nibbling the flesh a little.

"I love you aswell." I smile softly, gripping onto his shoulders. Our lips begin to touch again. Billy pulls me into a rough kiss.

"Bill, you better go home now, right?" I ask him after break the passionate kiss.

"Hmm.. I should be going home, but why should I when I can just stay with you." he replies, sliding his fingers into mine.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine, you can sleep at my house I guess."

Billy nods before shuffling under the covers, and I do the same. I rest my head on his chest before closing my eyes.

My eyes flutter open, and I wake up with a deep sigh. "Bill?" I mutter, turning my head to the side and seeing no sign of Billy. "I guess he left already.." I pout before rising up from the bed and beginning to get dressed.

After I get dressed, I walk down stairs to see my mum sitting on the couch, her eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Casey Becker, who was hanged to a tree, and Steve Orth, who was tied to a chair and gutted, have been found dead. Police are currently trying to investigate what happened as there is no clues to who or what has murdered them."

My eyes blink multiple times as I stare at the TV in shock. My mum presses the 'off' button on the remote control, sighing heavily. "I guess there's another tragedy, uh? Promise me that you'll stay safe, Y/N." my mum says, turning her head to me and looking me dead in the eye.

"O-Oh, of course I will..." I murmur.