⁴ Sleepover and the police

Sirens are heard from outside my house. I try to wipe away the tears that were currently streaming down my face. I cling onto my boyfriend's shoulders as the police enter the house, Dewey rushing over to me. "Did you do this, Loomis?" he asks Billy. The knife is currently in his hands for some reason. "No, why would I?! She's my girlfriend!" Bill argues.

"Dewey, he's not the killer. He scared the killer away." I state, gripping onto Billy's hand tighter and tugging on it slightly.

The police deputy nods in confirment. "I'll have to look at his phone records just to be sure. You'll going to have to stay at my house tonight with Tatum and Sidney just so you're safe." Dewey explains.

My heart breaks as I see Bill getting pushed into a police car. He only stares at me, not saying a word. I sit in back of a ambulance, cuddling myself in a blanket as I wait for Tatum to arrive. "Billy.. I know that you're not the killer." I mutter quietly to myself.

When Tatum arrives, she immediatly parks her car and rushes over to me. "Y/N! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she hastily asks, scanning my body to make sure there's no blood or cuts.

"I'm fine, I promise.. Just a little.. sad. Because the police took Billy away.." I reply, rising up onto my feet and walking with Tatum to her car.

In about half an hour, I'm sitting in a chair in the police station. Billy seperated from me as he is in another room, waiting patiently. As I turn away, I feel his gaze on me. My head swiftly turns around to face him, and tears are falling down his cheek. I can't help but feel bad for him. 

"So, Y/N. Did you get a glimpse of the killer's face?" Dewey asks, taking a seat infront of me.

I shake my head. "They was wearing a mask."

"Did you hear their voice at all?"

"I'm pretty sure while I was on the phone with them, they were using a voice changer." I inform.

"Ah, okay.. Well, you're gonna stay at my house tonight with Tatum and Sidney, so you're safe."

"You can just hang around with Tatum a bit outside while I go and speak to your boyfriend." Dewey smiles softly, rising up to his feet.

When I step out the police station, loads of reporters are crowding around me. They were blabbering out words at the same that I could barely make out. I try to barge my way through the crowd, until my eyes meet Gale Weathers. A woman who was one of my mum's old friends.

It's a long story, and I'm pretty sure they both hate eachother now. "Y/N L/N! Tell me what happened, please! Tell me all the det-

Before she could finish her sentence, I clench my fist, and it harshly punches her right in the cheek. She fumbles back, falling into the arms of Kenny, her cameraman.

"I know the story about you and my mum, fuck off." I scoff, walking away. Tatum jogs over to me, covering her mouth in shock.

"Woah, I saw that punch, girl! That sure was cool, Y/N!" she grins.

I smirk slightly. "She deserves it. You did hear what had happened to my mum and her a year or so ago, right?" I ask Tatum.

"Yeah, of course I do, that was some real crazy shit."

"Y/N! What the hell did you do to Gale Weathers?" a male voice calls from behind. I turn my head around and see Dewey. He grabs Tatum and I by the arm lightly as we jog over to his car to avoid the reporters.

"You sure did hit that bitch hard, girl. Bam! Bitch went down!" Tatum chuckles, sitting crossed legged as she grips onto her cute bunny plushie.

I smile. "I hate Gale Weathers, I can't lie."

"She's making a whole book about my mum's death. What an asshole." Sid mentions, rolling her eyes.

Dewey walks in the doorway. "I'll be right next door, try to get some sleep." he states.

"Yeah, yeah." Tatum waves.

"Bye, Dewey." Sidney and I wave as he leaves the room, slowly closing the door.

"Who do you think the killer is?"

"Defintely not Billy. He saved me." I reply, covering my bed underneath the warm covers.

"It's probably just some guy who's fed up with life." Sidney suggests.

"Probably."

Tatum's mum opens the door. "Telephone, honey. It's for Y/N."

"My mum?" I ask.

"I don't think so."

My eyes widen a little as I stand up, walking over to the telephone quickly. "Hello?" I say to the person on the otherside.

"Hello, Y/N. You need to stay at your friend's house because you're scared of the big, bad killer running after you? Aww."

"Piss off!" I shout, a little bit of fear shown in my voice.

"Poor Billy Loomis. An innocent guy who is probably suspected of being the killer, who mau be even suspected with possibly helping the killer. Well, the police are wrong."

"Y/N!" Tatum and Sidney calls, hastily walking over to me, standing by my side as well as Tatum's mum.

"Leave me alone, motherfucker." I command, knowing I shouldn't hang up the phone just incase.

"No."

"Who are you?"

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough."

My eyes widen, and my hands begin to tremble.

I hang up the phone, a single tear sliding down my cheek. Dewey rushes over. "Is everything okay?!" he asks, currently holding a pistol.

"Kind off.. That asshole just called again. He's never going to leave me alone.." I reply, walking back into Tatum's room.