Part twenty six

(Ignore this dad song lmao I have the music taste of a 45 year old man)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both lay like that for a an hour or so, comfortable in each other's embrace. You looked up to check on Arven only to see he had his eyes closed. He was snoring lightly, sleeping peacefully while holding you close to him.

You checked your phone, it was 6pm already and getting dark out. you were suddenly reminded how hungry you were buy your stomach growling loudly.

You were about to stand up to get some dinner sorted or order something to eat until you heard arven whine.

'Mmmh-?' arven muttered, very confused. He then stretched and sat back up against the head rest.

'Y/n? Where are you going....?' He sleepily asked, rubbing his eyes a little.

You were already standing by this point.

'Oh... just to get some food. I'm getting hungry' you replied, patting his head gently.

'No... don't leave me... I already miss your touch... I want you here... I wanna cuddle... mmmmm.....' arven whined, grabbing your hand and trying to pull you back into bed with him.

'I'll be quick, I'm just really hungry' you replied in a gentle tone.

'You promise?' He asked, laying back down, this time, getting under your bed covers.

You nodded 'yea, promise. Want something to eat too?' You added, pulling away from him a little.

Arven nodded and nuzzled his face into the tepig plushie, closing his eyes.

you tiptoed away to the kitchen to make you and him some dinner, but quietly as you didn't want to interrupt his sleep anymore than you already had.