"You're also a sweet person." I complimented him with a bright smile but later became confused when he was trying to supress his laugh.

"You're not the first one to compliment me." He spoke while laughing slightly. I mean I wasn't even thinking or expecting that I'd be the first one. He misunderstood me. But, I don't know I felt a little bad. Am I too bad in communication?

"I know I'm not the first one. I was just complimenting you." I spoke as I crossed my arms with a cold look which was apparently appearing on my face. He looks at me but he didn't seem to snap back again. He just smiled a bit as we were heading down the street.

Soon we came across some street dancers who were dancing energetically over there. The song was a rock and EDM type as I watched their performance seriously. They all were dancing so good, I hope they become huge and greatly famous and make a lot of money in future.

"You know, watching them makes me feel like that I'm also capable of becoming a ballet dancer." I heard Jimin speaking those words as I look at him to find his eyes glistening with joy and hope. I never thought that Jimin wants to be a ballet dancer. He has always mentioned that he just wants to be a dancer, so, I never thought twice on it.

"You want to be a ballet dancer?" I asked as he nods his head but still looking at those street dancers. I mean Jimin and ballet is a perfect combo. It'll suit him. But why he looks so sad about this.

"But why are you sad? Are your parents not supportive like me?" I asked but he just shook his head as 'no' then what's actually disturbing him.

"My parents are unexpectedly very supportive but the thing is ballet is difficult and I've this feeling which is screaming that I can't do it." He spoke timidly but in my opinion, if he'll not try then how will he find out that it's difficult? I mean, ballet is difficult but the way Jimin dances so flawlessly, I don't think ballet would be difficult for him. He's just unnecessarily being worried.

"Why do you think that you can't do it? You're like the best dancer in our university and I know ballet is gonnabe way easier for you." I spoke, trying to give him some support and easing down his fear. He'd know that he's enough complacent for himself.

"What about you? Will you give up on your dream as a boxer?" He asks me but I found it very difficult to answer. I mean I really and badly want to be a boxer but then there's my parents who wants me to be a CEO. Sometimes, I hate this rich and luxurious life like you've to be your parents' puppets and you're not allowed to make any choices for your life. I hate this a lot.

"I-I don't know. I mean I'm complacent enough of my skills and talent for being a boxer but my mom and dad aren't agreeing to it. I'm really confused of what I should do and what should not...and man! You're really lucky like how come your parents accepted you to fulfill your dreams. I'm really happy for you, dude." I asked with a flaunt smile, I mean who can't envy him? I guess everyone will.

"Yea, I know right. I'm really lucky. At first, I was scared because they both were thinking of passing their company and business to me but I somehow revealed that I wannabe a ballet dancer. They thought for awhile before they allowed me to fulfill my dreams. They even told me that they'll pass their company to my younger brother as he wants it really bad." He spoke as I nod my head. I mean that's a good idea. If my older brother wouldn't have ran away with his girlfriend then he'd have taken our company, instead of me and I'd have gladly worked out on my dreams.

I still remember how my older brother suppose to tease me that one day, he'll take over our dad's company and I was also happy that he was happy. But I guess, his girlfriend brainwashed him totally and he ran away before he could take over the company. I still miss him, but my dad and mom are really disappointed yet sad for him and hoping for him to come back so that we can be a happy family again.