Chapter 1 - First Acquaintances

Start from the beginning

Such a pitiful, little lie. But the girl does not know me yet, so it should be fine.

??: "..."

Indeed, when I said that, her glare become much weaker, but she was still on her guard. It seems that my mention of the America made her a little interested. Or maybe she just took a pity on a loner from foreign country.

??: "I'm Kamuro Masumi. From the Class 1-A. So we are not gonna be classmates."

Good! She answered. It was a good choice to not give up so soon.

But we are in different classes huh? It's too bad. The more to make impression on her right now, since our encounters in the future will be indefinite.

Kiyotaka: "Pleased to meet you, Kamuro." I said, while making a small smile.

Kamuro: "..."

My sudden smile attack make Kamuro slightly stunned. I could see some blush on her face as well.

Good, good. I managed to pierce though some of her defences.

I remembered a certain blonde vixen words:

'Listen, Kiyo. You are a handsome man. If you could manage to act like one, this would be a very strong weapon for you, especially against women. If your face could maintain some positive reactions, people would become less wary of you. If you want to make family in the future, you need to know how to act towards women that interests you. Relax, this big sister will take reeaaallyyyyy good care of you and will teach you everything you need to know ♥'

Ugh, I want to forget about those times, but it seems like my questionable training with that woman was really effective.

Thanks to that I now can make some facial expressions. Of course, it wasn't immediately possible, but after some time and effort on it, it was managable. In my later months in the USA I discovered what a powerful weapon my face could be against the other people. This realization helped me a lot while dealing with some troubles. At first, it was for just small manipulations, but after some time I got used to it on daily level.

Kiyotaka: "Kamuro?" I pretended to not know why she stopped talking.

Kamuro: "Y-Yeah, nice to meet you."

Cute.

She's definitely going to be popular with boys, if she would act like this.

Hmm, could it be that she was acting cold toward me at the beginning, because she doesn't like attention, especially from male gender. I can understand that. It's really annoying, when too many people wants something from you, even though you don't really know them much.

Kiyotaka: "It's too bad we are not going to be classmates though."

It's really too bad. If my hunch about her is correct, she will try to keep herself from people and it's gonna be hard to meet her outside her classroom. I somehow need to leave good impression on her, if I want to keep interacting with her in the future. This encounter may be my first and last chance for that.

Just when I was wondering what to say next to keep conversation with Kamuro, I started to hear some voices behind my back. Damn it, some people came.

The guy: "And remember to be wary of boys, Takeko. You never knows when a good looking guy is actually a big pervert. If some dude bothers you, kick him where it hurts the most without even thinking."

The girl named Takeko: "You have said that 10th time big brother. Stop being annoying. I can take care of myself, unlike you. You better try to not be a problem for father and mother while I am away. And make sure to do your job properly."