PART 5

Its the next morning nandini is awake very before nd waiting for everyone to wake up she gets fresh n up nd goes to living room to see navya there
NAVYA: "nandu good morning "
nandini sits beside her nd side hug her" good morning navya"
NAVYA: "ab kesi h tbyt?"
NANDINI: "much better yr"
NAVYA: "nandini hum janty hain tm hm sb k janay sy boht preshan ho yakeen mano hum khud ni chorna chahty tmhy akela lkn humei nai pta ye hum sb ka bachpan sy khwab tha clg khtm honay k bad bahar janay ka lkn tm or manik..."
NANDINI: "mei or manik baba or dad ka business esy ni chor k ja skty (nandini father"baba" maniks father "dad") unho ne ye sb hamary lye chora hai.. i know navya ye sb hum sb k lye mushkil hai hum sb boht choty thy hum kbhi itna door ni rahay ek dusry sy lkn hum mei sy koi b ghalat ni h"
NAVYA: "thankyou nandu tm humei smjhti ho hum koshish kreigy k jb b time mila zarur milne ayeigy tumsy."
NANDINI: "han plzz I'll miss youu"
"We will miss you nandini" nandini hears and moves her head back to see cabir standing she gets up nd hugs cabir nd they break the hug after 10 15 minutes
CABIR: " okay now stop crying  acha" ye holds her face in his hands" we will try to come back asap"
nandini again hugs him"yes plz come back soon you guys know i dont know how to live without you all"
Navya joins the hug nd after sometime
Mukti alya dhruv nd abhi sees them hugging come forward nd join the hug.. they break the hug
ABHI: "you know na nandini you are our princess  we want to see you happy always"
MUKTI: "yes nandini you have always been a little sister to each nd everyone of us we want the best for youu just dont be sad nd be strong okk we all love you"
ALYA: "exactly nandini its not that we are going so we'll get busy nd just forget you it can never happen"
DHRUV: "we'll always be there for you"
Tears starts flowing from her eyes "I LOVE YOU GUYS"
EVERYONE: "we love you moree"
CABIR: "guyss stop this lets eat somthing I'm hungry"
EVERYONE: "BHUKAADD" nd they laugh nd move towards the breakfast table
NAVYA: "manik kahan hai"
"Yahann" manik says coming down stairs looking as usual the most handsome man on earth
MANIK: "good morning guyss"
He side hugs nandini nd give her a kiss on her head nd sits beside her
Nandini was shocked bcz they always used to fight in morning nd not talk properly
MANIK: "what?? Why are you guys looking at me like this?"
ABHI: "thats a change instead of fighting you are so sweet to her" he says like a shock
MANIK: "things have changed i have to live with her for rest of my life so i thought why not to live peacefully"
Nandini was still not getting it
MUKTI: "oh yeah we know"
NANDINI: "what are you guys talking about??"
MANIK: "i told them nandini"
Nandini chokes her juice nd looks at manik in disbelief "told them???"
MANIK: " i think I'm interested in you Cabir was right instead of finding partners here nd there we should give each other a chance"
Nandini didnt knew what to say she was seeing manik with her eyes wide open
NANDINI: "what????"
MANIK: "see nandini they were right we have always broke up bcz of each other you are my first priority my frnd my best frnd i know it must be weird for you but i think I've started feeling for you"
She was just blank...nd didnt answer him

All the couples were settled together in the living area with nandini nd all of them were teasing nandini reminding her the things she used to do as a kid
Manik enters and comes towards nandini sitting beside her wrapping his one hand around her to which nandini looks at him
Manik didnt look at her nd" what were you guys talking about?" He says looking at everyone but nandini
MUKTI: "we were just pulling her leg"
MANIK:" dont you guys dare to irritate her ok"
Manik was about to kiss her cheek when nandini removes his hand from her back nd walks away nd manik goes behind her
CABIR: "I dont think it's right guys i mean just look at her"
MUKTI: "whats wrong cabir she is totally ignoring manik's behaviour"

Nandini went towards her room stands infront of mirror nd touches her cheeks nd blushes hard
NANDINI'S POV:
Is it true? What manik said was true? But how can it be....maybe maybe bcz of the kiss it all started from there I think he also had the same feeling just like me...started? Started what nandini how can I think about manik like this how can things change in a day our forever friendship can it change into into....what he said was it true is he really feeling for me am i feeling for him???

Her thoughts were distracted from the knock of door she looks back to see manik standing there
NANDINI: "ma..manik tum yahan"
MANIK: "why did you left?"
NANDINI: "manik what are you doing plz tell me"
manik sits on the bed saying "what am i doing"
NANDINI: "whats all this you're feeling for me nd all???"
MANIK: "nandini I'm not asking you to feel the same give some time if we didnt work together we wont take it too far nothing can affect our friendship nandini"
Nandini sits beside him "manik i dont want to loose this friendship ever plzz"
Manik hugs her nd say"nd what made you think that this friendship is going to be broken han? No one can nothing can no matter whatever happens we will always be the best frnds"
NANDINI: "promise?"
MANIK: " pakka promise" he smiles at her to which she also gives a smile
NANDINI: "nd whats with the weird behaviour of your since morning how can you just feel for me in a day"
MANIK: "i dont know"
NANDINI: "manikk is it bcz of the kkii..."
MANIK: "maybe"
NANDINI: "hmm"

CAVYA'S ROOM
NAVYA:"Cabir tmhy kya hua hai?"
CABIR:"navya ye dear sahi ni h"
NAVYA: "kya hua cabir?"
CABIR: "navya nandini wo hum sb k lyee boht important h mei usy dukhi ni dkh skta" navya gives him a confused look "navya nandini agr serious hogyi to?? Manik to srf act krrha hai apnay dare k lye lkn nandini"
NAVYA: "nandini boht strong h wo 2 din mei manik k lye ni phisal skti r agr ghlti sy ho b gya to 2 din ka pyar b 2 din mei khtm hojyega"
CABIR: "i hope so"

Manik's pov:
Nandini she is behaving a little weird the way she turns red whenever i touch her its not like I've never kissed her cheeks or forhead never hugged her but she behaves different is she feeling something? No no she cannot how can she but that's what my dear is no no waitt  i just have to make her believe that I'm interested thats it there is nothing like she also have to be interested its only about she believes I'm interested yeahhh..

None of them felt like going anywhere they just stayed in watched movies recalling memories  nd ofcouse the couples having their romantic moments in between nd manik flirting with nandini nd her blushing...
____________________________________