Pink Toad

An hour later

'I'm starving,' said Ron, stowing Pigwidgeon next to Hedwig, then grabbing a Chocolate Frog from Harry and throwing himself into the seat next to him.

'Well, there are two fifth-year prefects from each house,' said Hermione, looking thoroughly disgruntled as she took her seat. 'Boy and girl from each.'

'And guess who's a Slytherin prefect?' said Ron

'Malfoy,' replied Harry at once

'Course,' said Ron bitterly, stuffing the rest of the Frog into his mouth and taking another. 

'And that complete cow Pansy Parkinson,' said Hermione viciously. 'How she got to be a prefect when she's thicker than a concussed troll ...'

'Who are Hufflepuff's?' Harry asked. 'Ernie Macmillan and Hannah Abbott,' said Ron thickly. 'And Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patil for Ravenclaw,' said Hermione.

'You went to the Yule Ball with Padma Patil,' said a vague voice. Everyone turned to look at Luna Lovegood, who was gazing unblinkingly at Ron over the top of The Quibbler. He swallowed his mouthful of Frog.

'Yeah, I know I did,' he said, looking mildly surprised.

'She didn't enjoy it very much,' Luna informed him. 'She doesn't think you treated her very well, because you wouldn't dance with her. I don't think I'd have minded,' she added thoughtfully, 'I don't like dancing very much.' She retreated behind The Quibbler again. Rons mouth was hanging open for a few seconds, then looked around at Ginny for some kind of explanation, but Ginny had stuffed her knuckles in her mouth to stop herself giggling as I hid my face in my coat. Ron shook his head, bemused, then checked his watch.

'We're supposed to patrol the corridors every so often,' he told Harry and Neville, 'and we can give out punishments if people are misbehaving. I can't wait to get Crabbe and Goyle for something ...'

'You're not supposed to abuse your position, Ron!' said Hermione sharply.

'Yeah, right, because Malfoy won't abuse it at all,' said Ron sarcastically.

'So you're going to descend to his level?'

'No, I'm just going to make sure I get his mates before he gets mine.'

'For heaven's sake, Ron –'

'I'll make Goyle do lines, it'll kill him, he hates writing,' said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle's low grunt and, screwing up his face in a look of pained concentration, mimed writing in midair. 'I ... must ... not ... look ... like ... a ... baboon's ... backside.' we all laughed, but none of us laughed harder than Luna Lovegood. Luna laughed so hard her magazine slipped out of her grasp, slid down her legs and on to the floor.

'That was funny!' Her prominent eyes swam with tears as she gasped for breath, staring at Ron. Utterly nonplussed, he looked around at the others, as we were now all laughing at the expression on Ron's face and at the ludicrously prolonged laughter of Luna Lovegood, who was rocking backwards and forwards, clutching her sides.

'Are you taking the mickey?' said Ron, frowning at her.

'Baboon's ... backside!' she choked, holding her ribs. After that I fell asleep before waiting for the twins as we , lee and Angelina got a carriage to Hogwarts together. I explained about Nevilles awesome cactus thing and the twins soundedd very intrigued

"Did youtube some of the sap,"

"Duh of course i did," i grinned revealing a vile of the stuff which i had got while blinded so i wa pretty impressed with myself on how i managed to get so much in