Caught!

Saturday 11:20pm
Me and Ron sat in our Hospital beds fed up , while Madam Pomfrey had obviously fallen asleep by now

"Psssst Ron , I got to help Harry and Hermione,"

"Are you blimen mental , you'll get in trouble. Plus your dragon bite!" he yelled whispered

"I will be careful," I smile before climbing out and slipping on my slippers

" In a bit Weasley , if she asks where I am just say I have gone bathroom or something," I ran out on my tiptoes going through every secret passage I knew of to get to the astronomy tower stairs quicker.

Suddenly I heard yelling and quickly hid behind a statue , it was Professor McGonagall with Malfoy gripped by his ear , while she gave him detention. YESSS!

"Psst Y/N" I turned around to see nothing

"Harry?"

"Yh , thanks for coming keep an eye out,"

"Don't have to tell me twice," I waited at the bottom of the stairs for a while before heading to a nearby window seeing some Wizards on brooms with a crate held up by string around them all.Suddenly I felt someone grab me by the collar ,

"Well well well , what do we have here?" oh no I thought Professor Filch , I started whistling hoping Harry and Hermione would get the hint but they both seemed to be in their own world of happiness-without the cloak!!! That's when Filch turned at the sound of footsteps

"Well ,well ,well," he whispered "we are in trouble," I looked at the pear as they looked back at me uneased. Things couldn't have been worse for us. Filch took them down to Professor McGonagall's study on the first floor, where they sat and waited without saying a word to each other. Hermione was trembling , so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to try and keep her calm , but to be honest I wasn't feeling to great myself with my dragon bit had started making me feel dizzy again and sweat. When Professor McGonagall appeared, she was leading Neville.

"Harry!" Neville burst out, Neville looked at the three of us and began explaining. "I was trying to find you to warn you, I heard Malfoy saying he was going to catch you, he said you had a drag --"Harry and me shook our heads violently to shut Neville up, but Professor McGonagall had seen. She looked more likely to breathe fire than Norbert as she towered over the four of us... I couldn't help but gulp.

"I would never have believed it of any of you. Mr. Filch says you were up in the astronomy tower. It's one o'clock in the morning. Explain yourselves."Harry and Hermione where deadly silent , obviously they had realised there was no way out of this as well , which to be honest I was glad they worked out."I think I've got a good idea of what's been going on," said Professor McGonagall. "It doesn't take a genius to work it out. You fed Draco Malfoy some cock-and-bull story about a dragon, trying to get him out of bed and into trouble. I've already caught him. I suppose you think it's funny that Longbottom here heard the story and believed it, too?"I looked at poor Neville , he looked extremely hurt , so I will just have to explain to him later"I'm disgusted," said Professor McGonagall. "Five students out of bed in one night! I've never heard of such a thing before! You, Miss Granger, I thought you had more sense. As for you, Mr. Potter, I thought Gryffindor meant more to you than this. Miss Black this isn't the first time and most certainly wont be the last , but I expect you to be a better role model to the first years !" she then eyed my hand "and take care of yourself! All four of you will receive detentions -- yes, you too, Mr. Longbottom, nothing gives you the right to walk around school at night, especially these days, it's very dangerous -- and fifty points will be taken from Gryffindor."

"Fifty?" Harry gasped , I cursed Harry in my head , shut up , shut up , shut up I was yelling loudly in my head.

"Fifty points each," said Professor McGonagall, breathing heavily through her long, pointed nose.

"Professor -- please , You can't --" harry begged

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do, Potter. Now get back to bed, all of you. I've never been more ashamed of Gryffindor students." A hundred and fifty points lost. That put Gryffindor in last place. In one night, we'd ruined any chance for Gryffindor to win the house cup. This is going to go own well I thought grimly before making my way back to the Hospital Wing collapsing on my bed , luckily no one had realised my absent and Ron slept soundly ,snoring in the bed next to mine.

We were discharged the next day , and to say we were hated was an understatement. But luckily- of course not for him- people seemed more mad at poor Harry

"Well Y/N I must congratulate you on getting into so much trouble without me or George," Fred chuckled while I groaned

"Yh but everyone still likes you two regardless," He nodded his head in agreement. That's when I saw poor Neville looking devastated all on his own , I ran over to him and gave him a hug , which seemed to have shocked him"I am sorry Neville , thanks for trying to warn us. None of what Professor said was true , their was a dragon and everything but you cant tell anyone. I am so sorry," I felt Neville hug me back and I think he was smiling

"Thank you Y/N , but everyone hates me, And my Nan-"

"It will all be water under the bridge and you never know your Nan probably wont find out unless someone tells her but if she did she might be impressed that you where so brave and if she's not I will talk to the old h-" Fred covered my mouth while Neville chuckled. Poor kid I thought , me and Neville have been close for a while as Andromeda and his Gran where acquaintances, also I knew all about his parents so you could say I pitied him more than Harry , and could relate to him for having a horrible grandmother.

The following morning, notes were delivered to Harry, Hermione, and Neville and me at the breakfast table. They were all the same:

Your detention will take place at eleven o'clock tonight. Meet Mr. Filch in the entrance hall.

At eleven o'clock that night, I said goodbye to the twins giving them a hug , they had offered to sneak into the forest with me but I didn't want them to get in trouble so close to exams. I gave George and quick hug before going on my tiptoes hugging Fred but giving him a sneaky kiss on the cheek , serves him right for making me so flustered these days , plus I want to see how he reacted last time wasn't my imagination , and it wasn't! he was red as a tomato with a goofy smile on his face... what does all this mean. I went down to the entrance hall with Neville, Harry and Hermione . Filch was already there -- and so was Malfoy , brilliant we are doing detention with that idiot.