Chapter 17- confronted

Cursing, gore, Anne gets her ass beat😈

Seek POV:

Ah...that was a good sleep. Wait, where am I actually sleeping? I fully open my eyes. And see I'm sleeping on..figures lap? This is so embarrassing!! I quickly stand up. I might have startled figure though, " a-ah, sorry about that. If I was making you feel uncomfortable!"

" Ah no, its fine. "

" Well..I would leave but..it's not like I have to do any job. "

" I'm happy that you'll stay here, but why? "

" Well, halt thinks I'm just useless..most people hate me. And because of Anne I have been harming myself before..but now I stopped! So don't worry "

" What.. "

Figure POV:

I can't believe this bitch..she hurt my lover(😏).. Soon when I get the chance, I'll make her regret every thing she'll do..and I'll equally get Seek's revenge..

" Well, figure..should I get hide? "
Coincidentally, hide opened the door.

" Did y'all make out or somethin? Why are you looking at me like that. "

" IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Seek jumped.

" Well anyway, come on! "
Seek took my hand, and the three of us left.

We got to the main room. Nobody was there. Except for Jack, eyes, glitch and shados

" Oh, look who it is. The Out!- "

" Shut. Up. " my and hides voice synced together.

" May we please have a word without Anne in the room? " Hide asked.

" Alright... " Surprisingly, eyes agreed.

Seek POV:

Good thing there is a window through the door.

" Why don't you people see the true side of Anne? " Hide said

" What are you talking about? " Jack asked.

" Everybody, follow me and see for your self. " I said.

Then we went out of the room. We see Anne around the corner. " Everybody, stay here. I'll go and you guys watch. "

I leave, everybody could see me and Anne. Anne had no idea she was being watched. Then hide started recording.

" Hey Anne.. I noticed ever since we came to this hotel, weird things are happening.. "

" Ugh, are you dense!? You STILL haven't realised this. "

" What do you mean? "

" I WAS DOING EVERYTHING!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO STEPPED ON TIMOTHY, I SPREAD A RUMOR ABOUT THE ELEVATOR EXPLODING, JUST SO I COULD GET TIME TO BUILD A ENTRANCE TO THE GREEN HOUSE! WHEN I WORKED WITH HALT, ID LET HUMANS ESCAPE! THAT'S WHY HUMANS KEPT ESCAPING. "

Oh my goodness..I'd be stunned by her words, she is the dumb one. I hope hide is getting all of this on record..besides, she's  Oh, but she ain't finished.

" AND I ONLY KISSED JACK SO THEY BOTH BREAKUP, IT'S NOT LIKE I LOVE HIM! "

" W-what?.. " seems like Jack finally got to know, but good thing Anne doesn't hear us.

" I WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT A CRUCIFIX. AO JEFF COULD LEAVE, I TOPPLED THE BOOKS DOWN, I PUT A KNIFE AND A NOOSE IN YOUR ROOM WHENEVER I SAW THE PUDDLE OPEN, SO YOU CAN END IT! NOW THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO KNOW!"

" Are you sure? "

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE IM SURE! "

" Ahem. " Hide came out, and stopped the recording. Along with eyes Jack glitch and shadow.

" Uh.. guys?..n-no.. you gotta believe me! "

" Excuses, excuses. You'll be coming with us. " Hide took her hand and we dragged her to the others.
Then, we found everybody there.

" GUYS! ANNE IS A BITCH AND WE HAVE PROOF! "

" Wha- " I didn't let halt finish, and just showed him the footage.

" ... "

" Halt! They're lying. The- "

" Say no more. You deserve a punishment you mother fucker...who do you think you are? You should have told you don't like us. "

" I- "

" GO AWAY "

" Yay! Now Anne won't force us to stay with her! " Screech exclaimed.

" Hooray! " Rush cheered.

" YAAAAY- "

" SHUT UP AMBUSH! " why do they hate each other so much?..

" Wait, you guys were forced? " I asked

" Yeah, we were missing you! " Screech said

" Oh.. "

" Well, Anne. I think you should pay back figure. "

" WHAT!? " I grabbed her hand, pulling her to door 50. I open the doors and close it behind me.

" Figure! We confronted Anne!! We can celebrate later, but I think you would like revenge. So I'll just leave her here and I'm going back to them, you could kill her if you want to. Goodbye! " I close the door.

Figure POV:

Finally.. now I can give her the death she deserves..

" I'm going to make sure you get the most slow, painful death I can give you.. "
I could hear her gulp, but that wouldn't stop me.

" So..because of you, seek has been hurting this whole time...and I realised that later, he would harm himself.. Not only I'll take his revenge.. But mine also.. " then I slash her back with my claws, she would scream, and I could tell lots of blood came out. It shot up till the ceiling. Oh, but I wasn't finished. I pierce my claw in her foot. She couldn't stop screaming, then she would cry.

" P-PLEASE! IM SORRY!! I WONT DO THIS AGAIN!! "

" You fool, I will not forgive you now, nor later "

Then I used my hands to choke her almost to death. I didn't use my full strength or else she'd die on the spot. I never killed a human so brutally before. Then I picked her up by her hair, I could feel she was covered in her own blood. Then I realised that there is also a secret room in the library, it's quite small and empty. I navigated the way towards her room. Listening to her pain and screams are quite enjoying

" PUT ME DOWN YOU MONSTER!!! AUGHH !!"

I open the door and threw her inside, her head banged on the floor.

" You can sleep in a pool of your own blood, now you can feel what it's like to be locked inside.. but I'm still not enjoying this enough.. "

" PLEASE LET ME LEAVE! IM ON MY FUCKING KNEES.. THIS IS AGONIZING PAIN! "

I go to her, grabbed her by the head, and peel some of her skin off, she would bleed badly in some places. Making sure she doesn't die. I am pretty sure she is in most pain now. Once again, I throw her on the ground with force. Went out of the room and locked it. Soon enough, she will die alone.