1

☔︎︎

Chaeyon's pov
"GIRL FUCK YOU. EXTRA SHIFT??? MY DAD WANTED ME TO GO HOME TODAY. MY DAD IS GONNA PUNCH ME" i exclaimed.

"PLEASE CHAEE. YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO ME. I HAVENT SEEN MY MOM IN YEAAARRRSSSS" Jayeun said.

I understand that her adopted mom is the most important thing to her, BUT GIRL?????????? my dad can just snap and i will no longer be the heir of this super awesome company THAT INTERACTS WITH K-POP IDOLSSSSSS.

"Please Chae. i'm begging you"

"fine, but if my dad nags me i will literally come for you and ur mama" she's so damn lucky i love her jsndjjdkdkd

__________________________________

☔︎︎

__________________________________

'it's raining' i thought while humming a song. footsteps, someone's probably coming.

"sorry we're-" my breath stopped, and SO DID MY HEART.

".....closed" i continued.

'Enhypen, Lee heeseung, my fucking bias what THE HEEEEELELLLLLLDLDLDKDKDK omg we're making eye contact i think i just died.' i thought while trying to catch my breathe.

"Hot latte." He said, as if he didnt enjoy his day. I mean how could he, honestly? engenes and saesangs were probably all up in his business and annoying him or something..

"are you there?" he said trying not to snap at me. 'i was just worried about you?? why u angry at me man?' i thought while side eyeing him

"someone didn't have a nice day" i mumbled. "what?" he replied. My eyes widen, how could i say this to my own bias, crush, lover, husband IDK????

"nothing.. heh" i chuckled awkwardly while making his latte. "Do you uh" i said hesitantly "mind taking a selfie with me?" i said nervously, waiting desperately for a response.

"oh" he said "you're a.. engene?"

"heh. on second thought you know. you don't have to" i said, maybe i made him uncomfortable? maybe he came here so he can take a break from all the engenes asking around for a picture.

"sure" . what if he thinks i'm a weirdo.. maybe i should act like i don't know k-pop idols from now on. IDKKK i want a picture with them though. 🙁.

"miss... shin?" he said trying to find signs of life, because i was overthinking again. if i could i would side eye myself. WAIT WAIT WAIT.

"how did you almost know my name" i asked trying to keep my cool.

"name tags." he said, smiling "also, miss...the latte." i looked to my hand.

MY HAND IS FUCKING BURNT HELP ME

"OH SHIT FUCK OW SHIT FUJCK JESUS MOTHERFUCKER" I yelled. "Are you okay? here" Heeseung said, looking concerned as he tried to wipe my hands.

our hands touched.

the world stopped.

we are staring at eachother's eye right now.

oh my gosh. this is literally a kdrama scene.

He broke out of it.

"sorry, i was just thinking about stuff" i said trying to explain myself, while trying to clean the latte off my uniform.

"its fine." he said "noona" my eyes widen. did THE lee heeseung call me noona?

"what?" i said, obviously shocked "nevermind" i continued. he probably thinks im wasting his time.. i'll just make his latte, and we can go our separate ways.

"you can take a seat, and ill bring your latte to you. sorry for wasting your time."  i chuckled awkwardly.

"thank you" he said, smiling. if he smiles like that again i might've burnt my hand again. i swear, why did I have to do this when i meet my fucking bias im literally gonna kms.

"here, Hot latte for Lee heeseung." i said, smiling while handing him his latte. "2.56$." i said.

He smiled politely as he handed me the money. If only i could take a picture of him. a picture with  him. i went back to the counter, cleaning the tables and putting stuff away.

The rain stopped.

Finally. i looked at the clock. '10:50 PM'. i grab my coat and handbag, flipping the sign to 'closed' as i leave the cafe. The beautiful city of Seoul.

☆彡

"dad, im home" i walked into the house, drenched in the rain.

SERIOUSLY WHY DID IT HAVE TO RAIN AGAIN??? I LOOKED SO GOOD HJJGGHYGHHJ

"you're here, meet Enhypen." my dad said, introducing me to enhypen.

My eyes widen, WHAT WERE THEY DOING IN OUR HOME?????