chapter 5

"Aha! Oh Izuku, you poor naive child. You dont have a choice!" Unmei cheekily replied as she gave him a crazed smile, cackling as she watched Izuku's horrified expressions.

"W-what do you mean I dont have a choice..?" Izuku's voice cracked as his body shook.

Before Unmei could reply the warren began to shake as the witch finally emerged revealing a tall scratchy black figure with hints of cloudy blue and pink colors mixed into its skin along with white slashes covering every inch of its body. It's head resembled an old rusty yellow construction cone while the bottom half looked to be one of a royal gown, small trinkets of dirt and concrete settling to drag along the floor at the bottom. Train tracks curving up and circling around the witch, stopping at its dissembled hips, almost like a staircase of sorts.

From below the warren seemed to have come to life, besides the murky tracks and speeding trains they were surrounded by crumbling buildings and spiked pieces of falling concrete, dark figures resembling students milling around, laughing at everything but also nothing. White cheshire grins baring they're features, a look that would most definitely haunt Izuku for the next few months, maybe even years. Izuku looked around at the scene with a growing sense of dread, the need and desire to get out and away from this place hitting him like a bullet train.

Maybe because he was in fact, hit by a bullet train.

Just maybe.

Izuku screamed out in pain as he was sent hurling through the warren, crashing into the side of one of the nearby trembling old buildings and painfully landing on his back. All the while shielding Mikumo from any and all damage. Whimpering, izuku tried to get up the best he could, his shaking arms making it rather difficult for him to properly right himself. 'C-come on...g-gotta..gotta get up..! Must g-get out of here..!!" Izuku let out a pained gasp as he finally got to his feet, holding onto the side of the building in order to keep his balance.

Unmei chuckled as she watched the scene play out before her, 'the gods have truly blessed me. Never have I been able to get what I want so easily' she thought smugly, easily dodging a train cart that was sent barreling towards her. She gracefully leaped from one train track to the other, dodging the flying train cars and tiny beings of terror effortlessly, a thoughtful look framing her delicate yet refined features.

'Though that brings me to my main question, how far should I go to get what I want? He seems rather weak for what his is so he wont be able to take much, perhaps the cart beating? No no that would kill the average human within seconds.'

'Its perfect! :D'

The witch let out a groggy giggle as it danced around the warren, throwing train cart after train cart at the white haired women, its patients never seeming to wane as time went by. Or, Izuku assumed time went by at least. Watching the fight? From afar felt like hours to Izuku when in reality it could of only been a few minutes, maybe ten at most.

Shaking his head, Izuku warily looked around his surroundings, suddenly now aware of the bottomless and topless nameless beings dragging themselves and dancing around him as if they were doing some type of ritual. Holding back a nervous gulp he tried to subtly back away without them noticing, making sure to keep his movement discreet and the small chibi secured in his arms. Once he thought the creatures were distracted enough he quickly ran from the corner of the building. "AH-!" Izuki screamed as he barely dodged a train cart, several others flying towards him.

'Why are there so many trains!? And why do they wanna kill me so badly!!' Izuku inwardly shouted as he ran around the domain, much to the witches enjoyment. Running behind a another building; a train cart smashing into the place he once stood, Izuku took the small chance to catch his breathe and look around for a certain somone. But as Izuku's gaze wandered around he couldn't spot the white haired thing anywhere. His eyes widened at the implication. 'Did...DID SHE FIND A WAY OUT??' Izuku felt like crying. No, sobbing. Yeah that's it he wanted to sob and hide away under his old tattered All Might blanket, using it as a shield between him and the world, away from all its cruelty.