Chapter 2

"I'm Akatani Mikumo"

Izuku smiled a small, barely visible smile, his puffy red eyes still rather dull.

"Hello Mikumo I'm Izuku"

(Small time skip cause I dunno what to put)

Izuku watched silently as the waves crashed against the shore of the garbage filled beach, hidden away where he was sure no one could find him with Mikumo in his lap.

"What am I gonna do now?....I can't go back and I dont have any money with me to stay at a small hotel" Izuku whimpered as he tightened his hold on the small boy in his arms, tears beginning to reform at the corner of his eyes. Of course Izuku knew that sleeping outside in some alleyway was an option but Izuku didnt want that, it was anything but safe.

What if someone like the man his mom hired found him in his sleep?

Izuku shivered at the thought, wanting anything but to be vulnerable where anyone could see. The thought of being awoken to some stranger pinning him down and trying to have they're way with him had him desperately pushing back a panic attack.

Mikumo, who had been silent for awhile, probably thinking to himself, spoke up. "We could run away and hide in a shelter" he suggested, kicking his tiny feet as he lounged like a tiny prince, Izuku's lap being his throne.

"Cant, that would be the first place mom would look...shes smarter then she looks" izuku said gloomily, running his fingers through the sand, taking extra great caution as to not accidentally cut himself on a small peice of glass buried in the sand.

"You could run away, escape to a safer place far away from everything" Mikumo said nonchalantly, noming on Izukus blazor sleeve, Izuku, too shocked by his statement to notice.

"But M-Miku! I told you I dont have-"

"You dont particularly need money for this plan to work. Theres a plane that's going to take off to America in approximately 5 to 6 hours from now, if you can manage to sneak on the plane I can handle the rest"

Izuku paused, thinking over Mikumo's words. Going to America? Sure, Izuku could speak the language, his father had taught him before he. No. While Izuku could speak the language he still didn't know a thing about the place, he would be like a newborn in a wide plague walking into the unknown. Not to mention his sheltering situation would still be the same. But Miku had said he'd take care of everything.

Was this really okay?

Izuku felt like a coward for thinking of running away but....its normal right?

Izuku had never been allowed to run from his problems, figuratively and literally. They always came back full force later on and made Izuku's life even worse. The times he was able to though were moments he cherished.

But he didnt have a choice in this moment did he?

____(Time skip)____________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku did his best to control his breathing as he stealthily followed behind a tall women towards the plane, using her as a shield to slip past security and into the plane, a hood covering his head and features but also making sure to be as unsuspecting as possible. Mikumo clinging to his back, unseen  to the typical human eye.

The women, who Izuku decided to call snow-chan, was a strange one in his opinion. She had long white hair tied back into a single braid going down her back, and apple red, eyes that seemed to glow a mix of gold and pink if the light hit it in a certain angle. She wore an odd black business suit with gold markings going down the side of her suit sleeve.

But what truly made her odd to Izuku was the fact that every so often Izuku would see this shadow things coming from her back, almost resembling tails of sorts. And the fact that it almost seemed that she had wanted him to follow her? Like she knew why he was there and what he was doing.

It was odd.

And kind of scary if Izuku was being completely honest.

'Izuku..after we get off the plane we should stay far away from that thing. It gives off these vibes we should keep away from' Izuku let out a small gasp of shock, turning around to face Mikumo only to see him glaring daggers at the lady in front of them.

'W-wha?-'

'Just heed the warning Izuku'

'B-but Miku-'

"Excuse me sir, your ticket please" Izuku abruptly looked up to see a women holding out her hand to him, a strained smile on her face as she waited for his ticket.

Izuku paled, starting a to sweat a little as he fumbled for a bit. "I- I- I- I- I dont-"

"You dont have a ticket? How'd you get here then? Do I need to grab security?"

"W-wait n-n-no!! I- I-"

"Hes with me"  both Izuku and the ticket lady turned to see snow chan with a small strained smile of her own. She placed a hand on ticket ladies shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze, sending shivers down their spines.

"I dont reccomend causing a scene especially when the plane is about to take off. Come Izuku, let us go to our seats" she said, turning her focus onto the small green haired boy, her piercing red eyes meeting shocked green.

Izuku watched in shock as the women slowly walked up the stairs towards the plane.

'How does she...?'

"Izuku"

Izuku looked up to see the women staring him down.

"Izuku. Come on now, let us find our seats"

"I- uh...yes! Uh let's go"

Izuku quickly made his way up the stairs and after the women. Mikumo's warning leaving his head and mind as if he was never warned in the first place.

Mikumo could only stare at the thing in suspiciousion, Izuku's quirk flaring up inside with curiosity

'What exactly are you?'

(This is the shortest chapter I've made so far, also sorry this took so long to post. I've been pretty focused on trying to perfect chapter five 😅 so any spelling mistakes in the chap will be fixed at a later date)