"No, she has to, remember?" Bofur chuckled, referring to their first meeting. "She has that list."

"Oh, aye!" The fuller dwarf agreed, a smile still on his face. "What's with that?"

"It's something my father kept." Raewyn spoke truthfully, nodding her head in thanks to the barmaid, who had given the dwarves three new cups.

"It was a list of everyone who was out there to hunt our family."

Bofur furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion, simultaneously forcing himself to not look at the ale in front of him. "Did you not say Smaug was the last name on there?" He noted.

"Yes."

"So, what happened to the rest?" He went on.

"You can't be killed by that which doesn't breathe anymore" She simply stated, taking the dwarf by surprise. In front of them, Gloin let out a gasp, already clutching his pint.

"You Ashas are relentless." He acknowledged.

"It's a good strategy." The ranger shrugged off.

Both dwarves nodded at that statement, already raising their cups. Raewyn sighed in mocking annoyance, grabbing her pint too.

"One, two," Bofur counted, before downing his drink. Gloin and Raewyn were quick to follow his lead, all three of them trying to get to that empty cup first.

The Asha threw her head back as she twisted the pint in her hand slightly, urging it to fall down quicker. Until, once more, she slammed down the empty cup, leaning back in her seat slightly as Gloin and Bofur were now drinking as if their lives depended on it, the ale spilling from their beard.

Both of them finished at the same time, letting out simultaneous burps, while staring at the woman, who smirked proudly.

"I don't know how you do it." Bofur gaped, shaking his head.

Gloin looked down at the floor beside her, trying to find any spills. "Don't know where ye keep it." He muttered.

"Right here." She announced proudly, patting her stomach twice.

"Do you know where Kili is?" Fili suddenly interrupted, cutting the dwarves' conversation short.

"Oh, I don't know." Raewyn spoke quietly, almost feeling guilty for uttering those words.

"You don't? The two of you are practically attached to the hip." Bofur joined in.

"Well, currently I am hiding from him." The ranger explained, shooting Fili a guilty look.

"In plain sight?" Gloin asked, the alcohol already doing its work in his brain.

"It's miraculous how often that works." Raewyn explained, though the red-haired dwarf was the only one who laughed about it. But he had laughed the entire night, so perhaps it wasn't even funny to begin with.

The blonde leaned over Raewyn's seat, looking into her eyes intently. "Why are you hiding from him?"

"Long story," She muttered, trying to keep the conversation between them. "He wants me to run away with him, but I wish to stay to defeat Smaug."

"You rejected his proposal?" Fili gasped, taking a step back.

"His-his proposal?" She wondered, her face filled with confusion and wonder. When Fili's hints finally connected in her head, she shook her head wildly, defending herself against his statement. "N..No! He was concerned about the wound in my leg and told me we could run to Rivendell to fix it."

"Is it that bad?" Bofur whispered, having heard the entire exchange between Fili and Raewyn.

"No!" She exclaimed, tired of the continuous concern. "It is a mere cut. It doesn't even hurt that much, nor is it infected."