"He cannot do that!" Fili fumed, slamming his hands against the bars, a movement that even startled Raewyn.

"Well, he did." The ranger told. "Best not to dwell on it." With those words, she took a step back, causing her hair to drop from Kili's hands, making room for Bilbo to pass.

The hobbit offered her a nod of gratitude, using the dungeon keys to open the cells of the Durin brothers. As the ranger turned around to face the rest of the company, two arms suddenly wrapped themselves around the woman, immediately alerting her. She quickly stepped out of the embrace, turning around in surprise. When she came face to face with Kili, who slowly began to drop his hand, she let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled apologetically.

"Don't be. It just took me by surprise, that's all." The ranger justified, shaking her head lightly.

As Bilbo continued to free the dwarves, the company out of their cells had already begun to move towards the stairs, no longer focused on the two newly appeared creatures. Raewyn glanced towards the hobbit, who was doing his exceeding best to hurry up.

In one swift movement, Raewyn wrapped her arms around Kili's middle, pulling him in for a short hug. The dwarf was quick to accept the embrace, his arms finding their way around her shoulders. Without a second of hesitation, he pulled her closer against him, closing his eyes in short bliss.

"Are you okay?" He mumbled quietly, his hands waving themselves through her hair for a moment.

"Just perfect." The ranger whispered back, before taking a step back, offering the dwarf a tiny smile.

"Not that way," Bilbo warned, halting the dwarves' movements. "Down here. Follow me."

The hobbit began to walk downstairs, following the road he and Raewyn had taken earlier. Kili nudged Raewyn's shoulder lightly, casting a confused glance after the hobbit. The ranger merely pulled her lips down at his unspoken question, following Bilbo down the stairs. Fili and Kili were quick to run after her, the rest of the company treading behind them. Murmurs of confusion and objection were heard throughout the halls, yet Bilbo did his best to ignore them.

"I don't believe it." Kili started. "We're in the cellars!"

"You were supposed to be leading us out. Not further in!" Bofur complained,

"I know what I'm doing." Bilbo scolded. "This way."

The hobbit lured the dwarves and the Asha into the wine cellars, glancing around every time to make sure the rooms were empty.

"Everyone, climb into the barrels. Quickly!" The hobbit instructed.

"What?" Raewyn questioned, not having expected this as a plan.

"Are you mad?" Dwalin agreed. "They will find us."

"No, no they won't. I promise you." Bilbo ensured, shoving Ori into one of the lower barrels. "Please, please, you must trust me."

The other dwarves frowned at the barrels, milling around as they try to decide on what to do. But the second the warning shouts from the elves came, they seemed to know exactly what should happen.

"Do as he says!" Thorin commanded.

The dwarves followed their king's orders, now climbing into the empty barrels. Kili swiftly offered his hand to Raewyn, allowing her to climb into her barrel. Without thinking, she accepted his hand, letting herself hide in the wooden structure. When she was sure she was secured, Kili climbed in beside her, his brother taking the barrel next to him.

"What do we do now?" Bofur wandered, poking his head out his barrel. Dori and Nori followed his example, looking at the hobbit, who was casting his glance around the room. When he caught sight of a lever in the floor, he walked towards it, already taking hold of the wooden bar.