I will never forget!

It took us a bit but when we arrived we were immediately greeted by Endeavor who brought us inside and you know what... out of all places I didn't expect to see my sister there. She apparently somehow survived and now she is there but she didn't had any wings and she looked pale like heck.

Hawks: The fuck is she doing here?

Endeavor: She is my secretary's assistant.

Hawks: You know who she is right?

Endeavor: Your other sister which had a splendid career in front of her.

Me: Yeah by being a demon.

Yona: Raven....

Me: What? It's the truth!

Yona: It is but... I am sorry.

Me: HAHAHA sorry for what? You think ama take your damn sorry after years of abuse?

Yona: I know but I paid for it.

Me: Paid? How?

Endeavor: She is quirkless and sickly now.

Hawks: And? She has her parents backing her up.

Endeavor: Don't be like that.

Hawks: Wait! Did you make up this damn meeting because of her?

Endeavor: You have family issues and I want to help you as much as you help my family out.

Hawks: Thanks but don't need it.

Me: Neither do I.

Endeavor: Just give her a chance to explain herself.

Hawks: I wouldn't but Raven it's up to you.

Me: .... No. I had enough all these years and you tried to get me into a damn prison. You called me a villain and thanks to you my dear sister, I couldn't get into any school for further education and I really wanted to study the weather and astrology.

Hawks: Wait you did.....

Me: Yeah but I am happy being your secretary way better than anything else.

Yona: Raven please, let me-

Me: NO!

Yona: I lost my quirk thanks to you.

Me: Thanks to me?! ME?! It was all thanks to yourself! What did you think would happen if you call the police on me in my new home!

The emotions were getting to me and I started to feel my own quirk moving and begging me to use it. However while I may have puffed up my wings I could controll my quirk better than before. Hawks knew that too but Endeavor or other people don't. I was also pretty sure that my sister was up to no good. A person wouldn't change this easily after all and so I decided to scare her while also using my quirk on the flowers in the vase on the table. They were just here for decorations but they were effective.

Endeavor: Well this escalated quickly.

Hawks: You! Come with me.

After that I was left with my sister alone while Hawks was dragging and I literally mean dragging Endeavor our of the room.

Me: What do you want for real!?

Yona: I just want to say sorry. 

Me: Oh and you think I will forgive you for being a bitch?

Yona: No but I now know how it feels to be bullied. I am quirkless now you know... I lost everything and everyone is treating me like garbage.

Me: Cause you are! 

Yona: Sis... pleas-

Me: Don't Sis me ever again! You served our family connection the day you decided to throw me out and the day you side against me! NOW GET LOST! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!

Just like that I stormed out of the room and threw the door shut behind me. I couldn't stand it anymore. If she really thought I would help her and pity her than she was soo wrong. There was absolutely no need for that. 

Once I got out I went straight to Endeavor who was getting screamed at and also attacked by Hawks. Now it was my turn to grab this guys collar and pull him up while flapping my wings and flying a bit.

Me: NEVER and I mean NEVER make a meeting with us ever again. I don't wanna see her and if you wanna live, then stop this shit immediately! You don't know a thing what I went through.

Let's just say that Endeavor got lucky that Hawks pulled me away from him and that was honestly the last thing I ever talked to Endeavor. From that on Hawks also didn't go to his agency and stopped bothering the hero. It was as if there was a bit of bad blood between them but I couldn't blame him. He knew what type of person my sister was and she definitelly was not one to change ever. If anything she would use people and that was what she was doing in Endeavors agency but not my problem.

I was happy where I was and Hawks was always there for me. Keigo was a perfect brother and I was living with him. Not only was he taking care of me but he definitelly gave me a chance to proof myself where no one did that and for this I was soo grateful to him.

~END~

A/N:

Thanks for reading this story and I hope you all could enjoy it as well! See ya all maybe in another story! 
P.S. There will be an Izuku version of this story sometime in the future.