What is this?

I didn't know for how long I was sleeping but I knew that I was sleeping really well and when I woke up, the sun was really high up. It kinda didn't really make any sense at all but I took it as a matter of fact that I just slept through the night and the morning. I was just soo tired that it wasn't really a surprise to me at all.

Me: *YAAWN!*

Gosh this bed is really comfy!

It is also soo warm here!

While I was still half alseep, I slowly sat up and removed any kind of strain from my face. I was sleeping widly after all and I was sure that one could see at at my face besides I had the urge to rub the fatigue out of my eyes. This was only the moment when I realized all the packages in my room.

What are all those?

Wait!

How many are there from this?

1..

2...

4...

6...

10?

I started counting the boxes and there didn't quite seemed an end to it. At first I just saw the big ones but when I stood up, I saw the little stacked hidden behind the big ones. In total I could count about 21 packages and I was left soo confused.

Okay....

This is weird...

What is this?

Where did this even come from?

While I was looking around, I didn't hear Hawks knocking until he called out to me while opening the door ever so slightly. For once he didn't barge into the room like other people I know but respected my privacy. This was definitely something new to me.

Hawks: Morning.

Me: Morning my ass it afternoon! Why didn't you wake me?!

Hawks: Because you looked like you needed it.

Me: Keigo!

Hawks: Yes, Raven?

Me: What is all this?

Hawks: Ah it is the express delivery of essentials.

Me: All this?

Hawks: Yeah.

Me: I didn't order that much.

Hawks: Ah, yeah I did... now open it up.

Me: Wait what?

Hawks: Open up.

Me: No no, we gonna talk about this.

Hawks: Nope, now open it up.

I felt like any kind of conversation would be useless about right now so I went to the boxes looking at them first before figuring out how to open them. I was a bit clueless since he didn't bring any knife or scissors with him at all. So I was standing right in front of it till a red feather came into my view.

Me: Kei?

Keigo: They are sharp enough.... just don't cut yourself.

That was all the stupid brother of mine said before I grabbed the feather and used it like a knife to open a box. This also felt like misusing the feather for something it was soo not intended to do. I mean I was basically using a heroes quirk to open a damn box. Kinda stupid if you asked me but whatever! He didn't gave me a choice.

So in the first box was the raven plushy I ordered cause I really liked it a lot however the next couple of boxes were various black animals including more black birds and by the end of it, I had like 13 ravens around me all in various sizes. 

You gotta be kidding me....

What is up with all the plushies...

I just got one!

ONE!

Where did these come from...

Jesus Christ this chicken isn't normal anymore!

That were just some boxes but the more I unboxed the more fluffy things I found like pillows, blankets, then also some other stuff for the room a rug and so on... really weird and it was basically all either black or had like the night sky pattern on it as well as galaxy one. Really pretty not gonna lie but also soo weird cause I WAS NOT THE ONE ORDERING THIS ALL!

Did that stop me from throwing myself on the fluffy things?

Nope.

Still did it not carrying for anything.

Hawks: Glad you like the things.

Me: Not like...

Hawks: Hm...

Me: Love!

Hawks: HAHAHAHAHA

Me: Thanks.

Hawks: How about adding big bro to that.

Me: Thanks chicken.

Hawks: Aww come on.

Me: Oh yeah I forgot Rooster.

Hawks: ... You are hopeless.

He was about to leave the room and leave me there alone with everything until I stopped him at the door with a "Thank you Oniisan". It was only that which made him freeze for a couple seconds before I turned around smiled at me and said "Your welcome little sis." This was honestly something I never ever got to have in my entire life or at least, I couldn't remember when the last time getting some presents was.