Surprise MOTHERFUCKER! I can play the same game!

I could have run and hid somewhere but then again, why should I run? I wasa guest here and I had enough of being treated this way so I decided to open the door and look my ah so dear sister in the face. Of course I decided to have my wings open instead of around me like I usually do to threaten her a bit.

Me: Morning, Sister.

The word sister came out of my mouth with soo much spite that everyone could tell how much we hated each other. There was also no telling if she would kill me or hang me or poison me by the sweet smile at her face.

Yona: The fuck are you doing here?

Me: I got invited unlike someone else.

Yona: You mean, you broke in and lied to brother Keigo.

Me: No. I MEAN, I. GOT. INVITED. Do you need me to spell it out for you as well?

Yona: Where is he?

Me: Not inside. Now go pester someone else you demon.

Yona: Who's the demon here!

I basically slammed the door shut right in front of her face and yes I knew that this was not really lady like but screw this shit. That sister of mine was no good no matter how I looked at her. They call me the devil and the black sheep which I decided to actually wear the title with pride but still it was the opposite from what she displaid to be.

Oh and if I thought this would be all she got then I was soo mistaken. Little did I knew that.

So I basically slammed the door and went to my room to grab a plushy and walk to the giant aquarium back and sit in front of it looking at all the fishes and everything inside. There was just one thing that would describe what I was thinking right now... "rich". 

Me: He really got a lot of money... and it is still soo beautiful...

I needed to calm down a bit but it kinda felt good slamming that door in front of her. If I had known it would feel this good, then I would have done something sooner. Besides I was really happy at the moment until the door was basically thrown open and people started rushing in.

It took me soo much by surprise as well.

Me: What the-

What in the world is going on?

Why..

Are those police officers?!

Oh shit!

I stood up from where I was sitting with the plush raven in my hand and looked at the officer.

Me: Can I he-

Officer: Hands up and don't move!

Officer 2: GET DOWN GET DOWN! AND HANDS UP!

I was soo perplexed of what was going on but it made me really nerves and with nerves I meant that it was getting me realed up. It was definitely not a good experience nor was it fun being screamed at. To top it off, I could see my sister at the door waving at me with a phone in her hand.

Me: YOU BITCH!

Now that was it.

I was done with it.

I lost controll over my emotions which triggered my quirk. In an instand, the wooden floor started to rot, things that were living close by started to die like the fishes in the tank or any kind of plant close by. One of the police officers dropped to the floor while the other one started shooting at me. Everything had a life and death date. As such metal was no other than one of these things. It may not be living but it still had a date where it would deteriorate and the closer it got the more it started to pulverise in mid air.

The next thing I know, I felt my sisters quirk while she ran to one of the police officer helping them out. Now here we go again. My quirk and hers were polar opposites. The moment they would clash with each other one of us would suffer. This time it was not me but her as I opened my wings and got my resolve set in place. 

Me: What a damn Vixen you are!

Yona: THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING! STOP IT RAVEN! YOU ARE THE ONE HURTING PEOPLE!

Me: Go rott in hell Yona!

I flapped my wings, getting closer and leaping towards her to grab her. Of course she evadated and soon we both ended up flying around a bit. Since I knew I was not that good with flying, I decided to pull out the maximum of my quir out. 

Me: You want me to be a villain? THEN SO BE IT!

A/N: sorry for the long wait! I was struggeling with getting the other updates done and kinda forgot I have this book going on. So so sorry about it.