Finally, Raewyn managed to open her eyes, the light now shooting through her retina, causing her squint at the sight, trying to lower the light.

"She lives. As I have said." Gandalf mumbled to the company, turning his head towards them. "Now, off you go."

Multiple dwarves looked towards the ranger for a short moment, before begrudgingly following the wizard's order. The only ones who remained were Fili, Kili and Bilbo. Bofur had stood there for only a short moment, yet left with his company eventually.

"I do believe I told you to leave." Gandalf announced, though a tiny smile was displayed on his face.

"It's okay." Raewyn managed out, sitting up as she scanned her surroundings, the room surprisingly pleasant to her eyes. She almost dared to risk a grin. Almost. Up until her eyes landed on Kili, her body freezing as if she had just seen a ghost. And perhaps, that was the only thing that feeling could be compared with.

Fragments of her earlier dream flashed in front of her eyes: His bloodstained tunic, his cold, pale hand in hers, those lifeless eyes staring up into the sky. Simply the thought of it made her blood run cold, a choked breath leaving her throat. And it nigh immediately caught their attention. She tore her eyes from his body, staring at her leg as she faked a cough, trying play off the sound.

"You scared us for a while there." Gandalf spoke up, noticing her struggle. "Thankfully, you are still here. In one piece."

Raewyn frowned shortly, letting out a hesitant nod, the images not yet leaving her sight. The longer she seemed to dwell on the thought, the more dreading her urge to look around became.

"Yes..." She absentmindedly decided. "What- How did I...." The words she was looking for seemed to run from her mind, leaving her incapable of asking that what she was desperate to know.

"You fainted." The grey wizard explained.

"Well, yes." The ranger mumbled. "Obviously, but why?"

Gandalf let out of sigh. Not necessarily out of frustration or annoyance, but out of contemplation. He took a quick look over the ranger, before resting his eyes on the blood soaking through the gaps in her armor around her leg.

"I suspect it was because of your leg. Pain can be a bit overwhelming at times. And I suspect the loss of blood may have also done its part." He decided, lifting a part of her armor, causing the ranger to let out a hiss at the sensation.

"It will need new binding." Gandalf concluded, standing back up. "And you need rest. You have not slept in days." He continued, casting a knowing glance towards Raewyn.

"Do not pretend as if I cannot see your struggle."

Raewyn nodded slowly at his words, her hands shooting towards the armor Gandalf had moved, the edge of it poking into her wound uncomfortably. As she shifted it, she could feel the warm, and disgusting feeling of the red substance coming in contact with her hand. As if it had been natural, she immediately retreated her hand, holding it in her others as if it had been wounded. Something she had never done before. And the gesture did not go unnoticed by Gandalf.

"What is it?" He prodded, thinking she somehow harmed herself.

The Asha swallowed thickly, looking at her hand, the ghost of a touch lingering inside of it.

"Nothing." She whispered, before uttering a cough, looking up at the wizard.

"Nothing." She now announced louder. "My leg piece just touched the wound." A lie, that had still contained a bit of the truth.

Gandalf seemed to believe her words, giving her a reassuring nod, now turning back towards the three waiting company members. "Let's give her some space, shall we? Let her bind her leg."