As they ran, Raewyn looked over at Bilbo occasionally to make sure the hobbit was still with them. She wasn't going to lose him again. Not like she did in the goblincaves. She did not even realize Kili's abnormal silence and determination. She was still too caught up in her own mind.

Before she could even come to a halt, she noticed the dwarves had all climbed up into the trees. Realization dawned on her as she, Bilbo and Kili had been the only ones left on the floor. A huge warg suddenly appeared in front of them, baring its dangerous teeth to the three of them. And as if it was a reflex, Kili pushed Raewyn out of the way, throwing her towards the trees, past the threatening animal.

"Kili!" She yelped, before colliding with the ground harshly, a sharp pain filling her leg, making her cry out as she connected her hands with the arrow wound, trying to stop the bleeding. She felt a hand tug on her shoulder, ushering her up, and for once, she did not need to look in order to know it was Fili.

"They are coming!" Thorin shouted, but Raewyn ignored him, speaking quietly to Fili instead.

"No." She protested, trying to shake the dwarf's hand off, her heartbeat increasing tremendously as fear flushed through her veins.

"Kili and Bilbo are still out there."

"You won't be of any help like this." The blonde tried, but she clumsily stood up slapping his hand off. She knew her eyes were glossing over again, but she could not care less at the moment. They had already seen her vulnerable. She had nothing left to lose.

"I will be able to help for as long as there is breath in my lungs." She wheezed out, grabbing one of her daggers with shaking hands, taking her aim at the creature.

She let out a high whistle, catching its attention. The wolf-like beast turned around at the sound, growling at the young woman, who was all but ready to throw her weapon.

"This is Asha blood, Fili." She began as she threw the knife, the power of it causing the blade to imbed itself into the warg's skull, making the creature collapse at the impact, dying almost immediately.

"We do not stop fighting until our hearts stop beating." She whispered, her voice wavering at she was clinging onto her last bit of strength.

Kili stared at the woman for a second, before rushing over to Bilbo to help him climb up into the trees. Fili had managed to jump down, assisting Raewyn as she too, took her place into the tree. When both of them were at a safe height, she let out a deep breath, adrenaline rushing through her body as she tried to rest against the branch that held both her and the blond dwarf up.

The orcs and wargs had come closer. One in specifically rose in front of the others, showing himself proudly. Raewyn dared to risk a little look at Thorin, but his eyes were glued onto the white orc in front of him.

"It cannot be." The leader mumbled, astonished at the sight in front of him. "Azog?"

"Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast?" The orc spoke in black speech, looking straight into the fallen king's eyes. "Ganziligi unarug obod nauzdanish, Torin undag Trainob."

So he had died, Raewyn had concluded silently, her heart falling at the thought of Thrain dying. She had never met him, but she remembered her father telling her tales about the dwarven heir. It had nearly been as if she truly knew him.

"Raewyn, daughavas ro Raegon." The Gundabad orc announced, drawing the ranger's attention. "Lat liwo ukuffas."

The giant orc turned to his company, speaking to them in specific. "Kod, Toragid biriz." His company seemed to smile ominously at these words, looking at Thorin and Raewyn in particular. "Wororida!"