Before Raewyn could even process it, a new arm wrapped around her waist. She was about to lash out, but the attacker was quicker; "It's only me." The ranger seemed to visibly relax at those words, releasing the pressure from her injured leg, using Kili as her support.

"Hand me my sword." She proposed, but Kili shook off the idea, cleaning the way for both of them, throwing down the goblins. "You're not fighting with that wound in your hand."

"Kili, don't be difficult." She argued, trying to reach over his shoulder to grab her weapons, but he swiftly turned, causing Raewyn to lose her balance, nearly tripping over her own feet. Kili tightened his hold on her side, making sure she could not touch the ground as he decapitated the goblin that was about to reach for the ranger.

"You saved my life, now I'm saving yours." The dwarf mumbled, his eyes focused on the incoming crowd in front of him.

"You saved mine already by attacking the Goblin King." The ranger countered. "Are you out of lethal danger yet, then?" Kili rebutted, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you?" Raewyn stubbornly mocked.

"Will you just let me help you for once?" Kili asked exasperated, giving her a short look, begging her to stop arguing. Raewyn let out a sigh of defeat, resting her hands at her side again, clinging onto Kili's hand to make sure she could walk. Or as far as that walking could come.

"Thank you." Kili acknowledged, following closely behind his brother, who was having the time of his life with Raewyn's daggers. The two fought their way through the crowds as Raewyn had been struggling  to keep up with their steps, her dignity long lost.

In his haste, Kili lost track of where he was stepping, falling over a pile of dead goblins. Raewyn was too late with reacting, not letting go of the dwarf, now reaching the ground with him. The ranger held her hands out in front of her, trying to shield herself from the fall, yet when the rough wooden structure came into contact with her wound, she flinched, immediately taking her hand back, keeping her arm under her stomach to hold her up only slightly.

"This feels awfully familiar." She managed to speak, turning to Kili, who had fallen on his side, already turning around to stand up.

"Sorry." He mumbled, before walking up to the fallen ranger, kneeling down beside her as his hands found her sides, pulling her up carefully. Raewyn shot him an annoyed look, though she quickly wiped it off upon seeing his concerned face.

"It's fine." She assured, wiping her hand clean on her pants. "But we should really get moving."

Kili nodded at the woman, offering her his arm again, which she swiftly accepted. She was not a fan of letting others assist her, but at the moment, arguing with Kili would cause both of them to end up dead. So she decided to remain silent.

"This way! All of you!" The two heard Gandalf exclaim from the front of the group. The dwarves all disappeared around the corner, creating their own path, cutting down beams and jumping on dangling platform. The grey pilgrim stood tall in front of them, every so often checking whether everyone was still on his trail.

Multiple goblins had started using their arrows now, trying to hit the dwarves from the side. Kili stopped in his tracks, pushing Raewyn to the side as he held out his sword in front of him to deflect the incoming shot. When it actually managed to work, he and Raewyn looked towards each other, a look of shock and surprise passing both of their faces.

"Do it again!" Raewyn urged excitedly, pointing towards more aiming creatures.

"Don't linger." Fili interrupted, grabbing Raewyn from Kili, dragging the Asha with him.