On the contrary; she had let Thorin come off as reasonably kinder than she should have, but sharing those thoughts with his nephew, his kin, might not have been her best idea yet. It wasn't until five days that she realized that might have been the reason Kili stopped talking to her. Perhaps he had talked with his uncle, who obviously manipulated him in staying at his side, or maybe he just decided to give Raewyn the same treatment she gave Thorin, which he would be failing at miserably since he hadn't made any threats yet.

Whatever it was, it was starting to get on Raewyn's nerves.

The first day of silence, hadn't even been that bad. In fact, it had been welcomed and, almost, enjoyed. The second day, Fili had come for company, which wasn't the same as his brother's, but was appreciated nonetheless. The third day, Raewyn noticed her mood drop rapidly. Had it been the lack of cheesy remarks, or had it been the lack of shameless flirting attempts? She had never gotten any compliments before, but ever since the journey began, she had grown accustomed to them, which did terrible things to her self esteem. Still, somehow, she didn't really mind it. At first, it had been really weird and sudden, but after the first week, it had become Kili's way of greeting Raewyn. And, although she would never admit it - as she hadn't even thought of it that way yet -, she had begun to miss it. It wasn't until the fifth day that Raewyn decided to speak up about it.

"What's wrong with your brother?" She asked Fili, who was tracking beside her and Bilbo again. "He hasn't spoken to me in five days. He hasn't even acknowledged me when we switched for watch last night."

Fili smiled at her, before retorting her question. "Afraid he might not be interested in you anymore?"

Raewyn's face dropped, shaking her head in misunderstanding. "You know what? Forget I asked." She answered, now looking back towards the rest of the company, who had started to ascend onto the mountains.

Fili let out a laugh at her response, but spoke again. "I wouldn't know. I had the same question yesterday, but when I asked, he dismissed it and told me it was 'none of my business'." "That's not very nice." Raewyn mumbled with fake-sympathy, which caused the blonde-hair dwarf to smile at the woman.

"No, but if he doesn't want me to help, it's his own little problem." Fili said a-matter-of-factly.

"Well, it's mine too as I'm the one he's ignoring." "I wouldn't worry about it." Fili assured, pulling Bilbo up so they could resume the road that had begun to grow smaller every step.

"When we were dwarflings, he once ignored me for two weeks because he ate the last of my cookies and he was afraid I'd find out." Raewyn laughed Fili's words, shaking her head at the mental imagine. "He'll come around. Whatever it is." The blond dwarf spoke, bringing words of comfort to the young woman. With his statement, the pair grew quiet again.

For the remainder of the day, no other conversations were exchanged, as they just enjoyed each other's company. Bilbo was the only one who occasionally remarked something or took the courage to talk about the Shire, where Raewyn had found much interest in. There wasn't anything exciting about the Shire, yet it brought her a sense of peace, knowing that there still was a small part of Middle-Earth that had not been a victim of hate, rage and war. At the end of the day, Raewyn had even trusted Bilbo with her own story of Eryn Vorn, the forest where the Ashas used to live. She told him about pieces of her culture and the language of her people. The hobbit had appeared very fascinated when she told him about the clan of six, even though she had left certain parts out.

When dusk began, rain had began to pour out of the sky, alerting Raewyn of an oncoming storm. Quickly stopping her tale, she pushed through the dwarves, reaching Thorin up front.