When the bird had disappeared, Raewyn adjusted the sleeves around her arms, making sure she made a good appearance. She inhaled deeply and looked up at the sky, catching a final glimpse of the beautiful stars above. She lowered her head again and placed her hand on the little door that parted the paths from the garden. She quietly stepped inside, carefully closing the fence.

Her eyes scanned the many plants that decorated the windows, each one of them their own color. The woman slowly followed the stone steps as she counted her breaths. She would never admit it to anyone, but she wasn't the best in meeting new people. Not counting her height, the young woman had an intimidating appearance. Her armor always shone proudly and her head was held high. Her movements when fighting and hunting were lethal and eyes held an endless look of fortitude and pride. Would she tell anyone she was relatively socially uneducated, that whole image would disappear. And she had quite the reputation to uphold. There was no room for insecurities and flaws.

When she arrived at the door, she inhaled deeply once more, before knocking on the door thrice. In her action, she forgot to pull off her helmet, which held others from properly seeing her face. She quickly took it off, holding it under one of her arms. When no one answered the door, she began hesitating: Maybe the meeting was another day. Maybe they had already left. Or perhaps she was at the wrong address after all.

Looking back at the sign, she crossed out the thought of appearing at the wrong house. Her eyebrows furrowed, now staring at her hands. Should she knock again? Did the hobbit hear her? But would she knock again, would she be considered impertinent? The hobbit could perhaps been eating and she would be disturbing. Knocking again would be impolite.

Before she could get herself out of her train of thoughts, the door in front of her opened. She froze at the spot, making the hobbit look at the slightly taller woman in confusion.

"Good evening?" The hobbit spoke hesitantly, not quite sure what a woman with that armor was doing at his doorstep. Raewyn cleared her throat, trying to find a way to address the small creature.

"Bilbo Baggins?" She asked, making sure she was at the right place. The hobbit seemed dubious, not quite knowing what to answer. He had never met this woman in his whole life.

"Yes, that's me," the hobbit confirmed, almost stumbling over his words. "Today has been a rather weird day. Have we met?" He questioned, still skeptical about the person in front of him.

"I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure yet." Raewyn  clarified. "Tolmiró." She spoke, slightly nodding her head at him. It was the name she had given herself in order to travel Middle-Earth unnoticed. Gandalf had deemed it wise to introduce herself as such to anyone she met. He claimed she could never know who was friend and who was foe by mentioning her true name.

When a silence struck between the two, the young woman spoke up again: "Is Gandalf here?"

Bilbo's eyes slightly widened at her question. "You just missed him." He revealed. "He was here this morning. Claiming that he knew me and that something would be very good for me. He told me he would tell the others." At his last statement, realization became to dawn on him. "Are you part of the others?"

"I fear I am." Raewyn answered truthfully. "Though I do not know if I was meant to come by today. There won't happen to be any dwarves here, are there?" The woman wondered aloud.

"Dwarves?" Bilbo asked, now even more confused than before they met.

"Yes. About my height, a bit more muscular build. Big beards, lot of braids. Very prideful and selfish. Think they are better than everyone," "Yes, I know what dwarves are, thank you." Bilbo interrupted. "They're not here."