Survive the storm

A vicious storm had struck LA. Hetty was urging everyone to stay in the office until it let up. And there was 1 problem: Not every team member was there.

'Please, I beg of you, please let me know you're okay and at east taking shelter!' Hetty begged over the phone. Then she turned and saw Callen.

'He's not back yet?' He asked.

'No! And he's not answering my messages. I'm really worried!' She replied.

'Well, maybe his phone died, or lost cell service. Come on, this is Granger we're talking about! He can take care of himself.'

It was reasurring, up to a point.

The main force of the storm had hit, wind was hollowing, lights were flickering on and off, and Granger was still missing.

Callen decided to stay close to Hetty all night to keep her calm, which wasn't that easy.

'We got into a stupid argument before he left. I swear if that turns out to be out last ever conversation...'

'Hey hey! (holding her hand). It won't. Trust me.' Callen replied.

After a stressful night, the storm finally stopped, and Hetty's phone finally rang.

'Hetty! Hetty, can you hear me?!'

'Owen?! Oh my gosh, are you okay?! I've been so worried! And why do you sound so static like?' Hetty replied, relieved.

'My phone died, and I was finally able to charge it, and the connection out here is spotty. It's would've taken too long to get back to OPS from where I was, but I did find shelter! Is everyone else okay?'

They talked for the next 10 minutes. And when they reunited, Hetty didn't want to let him go again. (well, until either of them had to use the bathroom)