Couples Dance

Kensi and Deeks were at a couples dance getting refreshments when they saw Hetty and Granger dancing.

'Look at them. They were the most complicated relationship of this whole team, yet they seem so in love with each other. How does that work?' Kensi asked.

'Well, they're both really similar to each other in a few ways. And they both care if 1 or the other gets hurt. And they're also complete opposites of each other. Kind of like us in all of those ways.' Deeks replied.

'Really? Never thought of it that way.'

'I have. Granger and I are best buds, we talk a lot.'

'Okay, lover boy, ease up.'

On the dance floor

'So, what do you think our married agents are discussing over at the refreshments table?'

'Mmm. Probably us, and similar we are to them.' Hetty replied.

'And how are we similar to them?'

'Let's see: Complete opposites, both mutually concerned about the other's health, both similar to each other in a few ways, and, we both drive each other crazy in amusing ways!'

'And we both have great senses of humor.'

Hetty laughed. 'No offense, but my humor is clearly better then yours.'

'Hey, I have a great sense of humor!' Granger retorted.

'Mmm. (burying her face in his chest). Keep telling yourself that, sweetie.' Hetty mumbled.

Then the very romantic 'It had to be You' started playing.

'I love this song.' Hetty mumbled.

'Not surprised there!'