Chapter 26- Shallow pt 1

Start from the beginning

Assiana bit her lip as they both let out loud moans, getting closer and closer to their climax. It was when she started moving her hips in circles as she bounced, she felt a knot form in her lower stomach and she let out a cross between a moan and yell as she shook and convulsed. Ares was not far behind as he thrusted upwards, his balls tightening as he shot loads into the rubber.

Assiana collapsed onto him, her body feeling worn out but twitching with small spasms of pleasure from her orgasm.

Ares layed under her, his eyes shut as he ran his hands up and down her naked sweaty skin. And although he knew they were both tired as shit, he got up with a strained groaned as he picked Assiana up also. Walking over to the bathroom, he put her down, pulling out of her in the process and she whined. He chuckled at her cuteness before putting her in the shower and telling her to wash up. He peeled the condom off and discarded it before joining her in the shower, where he found her nodding off on the seat.

"Si c'mon mama. Let's just wash off and you can go to sleep." He told her, holding his hand out for her to take.

She looks at it for a moment before sighing and taking it. He pulls her up and under the hot water and he washes them both off quickly. Going back to the room, he gives her a towel to dry off and he does the same. When she was finished, she took a step towards the bed, her knees buckling underneath her but Ares manages to catch her.

"Shit Si!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

"C'mere, sit down" he sat her on the bed and she climbed under the sheets with a shiver. Ares shook his head in amusement.

He already knew his body was gonna be in all types of pain when he woke up. But he'd be damned if he didn't Atleast put her out of commission too.

Knees buckling type shit.

When he finished drying off, he put some boxers on and slid in bed beside her, pulling her back against him so they spooned.

As he got settled in, he ran his hands up and down her body, appreciating her smooth skin.

"How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" He asked, hoping she was still awake.

She stirs abit.

"I'm ok. Just a little soreness and discomfort." She replied.

Ares snickers.

"Way you was bouncin on my dick you ain expect it?" He mused. She kicked behind her, it connecting to his shin and he winced as she let out an embarrassed gasp.

"Ares!" She exclaimed, turning slightly to look at him. He grins at her.

"Nah mama. Keep callin me Res. I like that" he told her. She hid her smile as she turned around but ares could see her slightly poked out cheeks from behind.

"Is the pain anything major though? Think it'll get worse? Need pills or anything?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she was okay. Completely and entirely okay.

Turning around in his arms, Assiana cupped his face and kissed him.

"I'm fine Res....... Thank you for the concern though. I don't know if anything'll change in the morning. But for right now I just feel the discomfort and soreness.
..... and thank you. For being so gentle with me. And making sure I was okay." She said. Ares gave a small smile.

"So you don't regret it then?" He asked. She quickly shook her head and his face brightened. "I'm glad then baby. Let's get to sleep. Tryna put nothin on the tv or no?"

"You could put something on but I'm going to sleep"

///////___________________________\\\\\

'You don't look at me the way you should and I know. You got other dudes so tell me, where do I go? Tell me how they feel when they see you in my clothes?
You makin it hard for me I won't lie. But just cuz you got option don't mean I won't try. I sit in the mirror and let time past by.
Cuz you get so shallow I......'
(Video/song at the beginning of the chapter)