REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT 👩‍🎤🎙🎶

Start from the beginning

LILY'S OUTFIT

They all look towards the stage and see lily coming from backstage and Every Fan who was present there started cheering and yelling for her.

She bows to every one and starts singing her 2 songs while checking her mics and dance moves

After that she started goofing around with her fans and some staff members.

T/m- Ah! she is really a Funable girl.

Y/m - Hmm you are right. And also very savage.

H/m - Right. She was looking so awesome in her last interview.

N/m- I wish she was our boy's last soulmate. *sign*

N/f - Stop daydreaming yebo.

JK/f - But hyung sinu-i (sister in law) is right.

y/f- And there's nothing wrong in daydreaming. Maybe it comes true. *shrugged*

Jm- But what if she really become our soulmate what will you do? *questionable*

JK/b - *exited* Is she really & your soulmate?

y/b - He said 'What if' JK/b ??

ks/b- But if she is then I would love to learn Indian dishes from her. I hear Indian dishes are very tasty.

H/f - If we are really talking about this then I would be very happy after having her as my daughter-in-law.

J/f- Yeah! I hear she is very caring towards her loved ones And boys really need someone who can take care and love them for being themselves not for their fame and status

Tf - u're sight j/f. But only god knows what is going to happen next.

All- hmm, yeah, true !!!!

Then all of them hear lily's voice saying...

Lily - Thank you star's for coming hear. I will meet you all tomorrow and who isn't able to come don't worry about my performance. It is going to live so, don't forget to watch and there's a surprise for all you. Bye Bye.....

Then Lily leaves the stage. BTS and their family members also decided to leave.

Rm - All of you are going to stay at the hotel?

N/m - Yes dear

JK - It means. you all are going to see tomorrow's concert??

JK/f - Well we can't bcoz we all are leaving tomorrow.

Jin- Why so soon ?

Ks/m- We have work baby. Don't worry we will meet you all soon.

Bts - *sadly* Hmm

H/m - Aish new don't be sad babies. Come here give all of us a hug so we all can leave happily..

Then Bts hugs their family and leaves to their dorms. After reaching there they say good night to each other and fall asleep.