The two of them had talked before Matt was cut off by a phone call. Y/n had made her way to the table placed Matt's coffee down on the table sitting and joined him, He had put the phone down with a confused look sitting on the corners of his face. 

"Foggy wants to talk about something later at Josie's" 

Foggy has gotten a new job at a bigger and better firm, since then he had barely been in this area of hell's kitchen neither had he been to Josie's it was as if whatever firm had taken Foggy had changed him to nothing but their puppet turning him fancier.

Putting another smile on her face nodding her head that was semi-tilted, "Well, you got whatever he's going to talk to you about" Knowing it was most likely going to be awkward for the two men to interact. 

Matt smiled to himself at this, "I love you" He shortly spoke. 

"I love you too..." She muttered taking a sip from her coffee, the bruises on his knuckles caused her to sigh and just look at them wanting to help him. "What did you do?" 

Her boyfriend had gone silent just sitting there his head facing towards her across from the table placing his coffee down. "N-Nothing" Matt shook his head, "He probably wants to talk to me about the earthquake last night..." 

Her lips pressed into a line, closing her eyes and turning towards the window. "You lied to me" She confessed. 

Matt bit his lip softly, "Eh-um..." 

"The earthquake, Daredevil" She causally brought up, knowing the things he lied about. Just wanting him to be honest with her once in their relationship. "You have a bad alibi. You've been telling me everything since we started to date-" 

Folding her hands and looking towards him, Matt let out a sigh getting up. Watched him get up, her eyes hooded angry with the line on her lips. "Don't walk out of here Matt Murdock" She warned him, not wanting to hear the work excuse. 

"Cops weren't coming, Y/n" He stopped in place, slowly lowering himself knowing if he walked out she'd probably kick him out of the apartment, making him sleep on the streets or even kill him.

"I don't care about that, you were also lying" She shook her head, her eyes hodded still. 

Matt chuckled facing down at the cup of coffee. "You've been lying too, a small oven just doesn't appear in the corners of the kitchen, along with dozen of flowers from Leah's parents, do you miss him Y/n?" 

"I was trying not to complicate things by mentioning silly 'get better' flowers, and nothing more" Y/n shook her head, feeling herself almost panic. "But you- you complicated things last night by lying to me...Why would you lie?" She sounded hurt over him. 

Opening his mouth to say something else leaning back on his own chair. "I don't- want to worry you" He confessed sitting down. 

She laughed at this shaking her head, with a playful smile on her face. 'Your blind in Hell's Kitchen, Matthew" Y/n spoke to him causing Matt to follow along with a small laugh, "I just thought we moved in with each other- an..." 

"Soon" He quickly cut her off, knowing about the idea of marriage. "But right now, I want to make it stable for us to live where we don't need to worry about stuff like an earthquake" 

Shuttering over her breath, a small smile lifted on her lips. 

"Yeah" With creased eyebrows looking over to him before confessing it towards him so he didn't feel any kind of threatened. "Guess what? Frank hurt me, among other things by killing" Y/n shook her head looking off towards her boyfriend. "So I understand why you're thinking it was more, but trust me...Yknow losing people is why I just say a thing-" 

devils advocate ( matt murdock )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें