Chapter - 1 ( Introduction)

A/N pov

Here, let me introduce to Ishika. She is currently working as ICT manager and managing Virat Kohli since 2015. When, she was 19yrs old, she got a chance encounter with her idol Virat Kohli who assigned her as his manager. Now, she is one of the most available person for ICT members and also a good friend of them. She is an ambitious and extraordinary girl who is all rounder in almost everything. While, coming towards the character of Shreyas, he is an Indian international cricketer, who debut in 2017 but was not known to Ishika personally like other cricketers. He is not only good at cricket but also good at several activities whether it is dance, singing, magic and so on...

Ishika's pov

" Bro we are getting late, c'mon yaar", said Athiya.

" Hmm.. Wait! Just 1 sec ", said Ishika.

" Okay fine, alright, but only 1 sec! ", said Athiya.

" Ha baba 1 hi sec 😂", said Ishika.

Rahul: Are you guys ready?

Me and Athiya said together, " Yes, chalo ab! "

You all must be thinking that where we are going! So it's 27th December, 2019. And on 30th December it's Sammy's birthday ( Rohit Sharma's daughter). It's her first birthday but unfortunately we are not in India. Team India is in England for World Cup and luckily Ritz di and Sammy are also here. So, we are going to celebrate Sammy's birthday here only with other kiddos too. Ziva and Zoravar are hella excited.

Me, Athiya and Rahul are going to the market to buy some gifts for our Samaira. The toddler is turning 1 and I just can't believe!

Next part soon...