𝐈𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

In a tent laid an unconscious Anna. While she laid the Night Court's inner circle or her family stood around her. All were very worried for Anna. They were also confused and wondering what could possibly be wrong with her. They gathered nothing should be wrong with her being what she was. So if this was happening to her they knew it had to be something serious.

The one who was worried the most about Anna was the High Lord of Night Court... Rhysand. Anna's mate. Rhysand was worried for his mate. So much so that he hurried to clean up after the battle against Hybern in Summer Court. Then soon rushed to his mate's side once cleaned. Rhysand was now pacing as he watched closely as a healer was looking over his mate's health.

"What is wrong with my mate?" Rhysand growled at the healer. He wanted to know what was wrong with Anna now. Rhysand was furious. No, he was pissed that something like this was happening to his mate. He was even more angry with himself for not seeing anything wrong with Anna sooner. He was also mad that he couldn't do anything to help her right now. He had to wait for the healer to be done with her observation on Anna.

"Rhys you need to calm down," Cassian sighed. As he tried to sooth Rhysand with his arm crossed. A look of worry taking over his usual joyful looks. He had just got done with informing the families of the Illyrians who didn't make it during the battle. After he was done with such a task. He was now back and after getting the news about what happened to his High Lady, no his sister Anna. Cassian was standing and watching as his brother paced with worry and frustration.

"Don't tell me to calm down Cass!" Rhysand yelled at Cassian with a glare. But soon a sigh escaped Rhysand. As he shook his head muttering a 'sorry'. As he was trying to calm his anger. He soon reached up and ran his hands through his hair. He wasn't just angry, he was also scared for his mate. He knew this shouldn't be happening to her. He was also clueless as to what was happening to her and that was driving him mad.

At the moment Rhysand's instincts were telling him to take his mate and just leave everyone. To take her far away and to take care of her on his own. But he knew he couldn't do such a thing. So he continued his pacing while clenching his jaw. He was then balling his hands into fists and digging them deep into his pockets. Observing every single move the healer made while checking up on his mate.