"i hate y'all," kai looked away. he still hated the idea of his sister having sex, he still saw her as innocent.

"but yeah she made me get out so india wouldn't catch us together and i was mad so i started sum, then her water broke" he shook his head

"ion see why you won't just break up wit india if you want my sister" kai squinted his eyes "you my mama fa life but when it come to my sister ima always take her side, why you keep playin wit her?" he continued.

"if it was anybody else i would mind my business but it's my baby sister" he said and jay nodded understanding.

"i wanna leave india bro i swear, ki got all my interest foreal but den it's dis part of me dat feel bad cause she stuck beside me even when i told her i wasn't feelin her and was doin her dirty in da beginning of our relationship" he explain looking at ki for a second seeing she was still sleeping

"okay that should be on her, you didn't even want to get wit her in the first place" kai said "but i did" jay replied not seeing much after that.

"tighten the fuck up" kai mumbled shaking his head and jay side eyed his bestfriend before rolling them looking back at jj who was still wide awake.

he started to fuss slightly and kiaras eyes popped open. "what's wrong?" she looked around letting her eyes fall on jay.

"nothing wrong ma chill" he laughed. he thought it was funny how alert she became, she had been in a deep sleep and one lil fuss woke her up.

"you want him" jay said and she nodded putting her hands out making him get up giving him to her.

"i'm so hungry" ki complained holding ja'kai. she looked down at him smiling "i was finna head out anyway, what you want me to bring you" kai asked grabbing his keys.

"chick fil a" she looked at him "whatchu want" he asked her and she looked away acting like she was thinking when everyone knew she knew what she wanted.

"a chicken sandwhich wit no pickles, a large fry, mac and cheese and a 30 count nugget with chick fil a sauce and a cookies and cream shake." she smiled brightly.

"you need a damn job" he shook his head mumbling "i do have a job fuck nigga, i'm on maternity leave" she flicked him off with her free hand and he waved her off walking out closing the room door.

"can you turn my tv on" she looked at jay and he smacked his teeth. "it's right there" he pointed at the remote sitting next to her.

"pleaseeeeee" she dragged kicking her legs throwing a small tantrum. "chill" he said getting up and grabbing it "what you wanna watch" he asked.

"disney channel" she said easily and he laughed under his breath flipping through to find it. "thank you my good sir" she nodded looking back at ja'kai.

"hey mir" she cooed, she decided she would call him that from now on. "he so chunky" she looked at jay.

"foreal, and he got some big eyes. he get dat shit from you" jay pointed out "my eyes ain't as big as his" she spoke truthfully.

ja'kai did have some really big eyes. "jay first of all, we both have big eyes yours jus be low cause you always high." she called him out.