𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After a while of settling down and enjoying the silence. Soon Anna was finally calming herself along with the display of her magic. But after a few moments of laying in comfortable silence. Anna and Rhysand then began to talk about everything that had happened. They first began to talk about what Anna was. She was now a powerful Quadbrid. A witch, werewolf, vampire, and high fae. It seemed to bring Anna in a whirlwind of emotions. She didn't want this to happen to her. She didn't want to be such a creature nor powerful.

She just wanted to be herself. Just Annamarie Grimm. Just Anna.

But she knew she would have to accept her now being the first of her kind and a very powerful creature. But with that came Anna having to think. At the moment she was trying to remember all her mother had taught her when she was young. About each creature: a werewolf, a vampire, and a witch. She was trying to remember facts about each one. And when she remembered something she would then tell Rhysand of each fact and creature.

About everything that came with what she was. Telling him everything she knew. Her abilities as a witch and the things she can do with such magic. With being a werewolf came the temper, heightened senses, and the transformation into a wolf. But she didn't divulge too much into shifting into a wolf. But then there was her vampire side. Her heightened emotions, her humanity, her enhanced abilities. Then to put a rough spin on things as well with her emotions and everything else there was her thirst for blood.

Rhysand listened to everything his mate said closely... and after Anna was done explaining he accepted her either way. He accepted everything that was to come with Anna being such a creature. He accepted all of her.

But after she was done talking about the three creatures. Rhysand soon ended up telling Anna about being a high fae and everything it entails. Anna then listened to every word he had to say and committed it to her memory. Rhysand reassured her though he would be there for her every step of the way. Helping her where he could and being a shoulder she could lean on.

Then the conversion turned to the war that was coming. The war against the King of Hybern.

Then he told Anna about Feyre being gone and his spy in the spring court.