"damn you over here actin like you ran a marathon."

"well i did have to run through my house and get my shit together in less than 5 minutes." i said and looked at jaiyn and saw that we was wearin the same hoodie and shoes.
his fit:

 "i know yo black ass ain copy my fuckin outfit

"i know yo black ass ain copy my fuckin outfit." i said muggin him.

"maybe you copied my outfit." he shrugged.

"nahh, cs you picked my outfit when you wasnt even dressed. you planned ts."

"you right, i did. now we finna best dressed."

"boy wtv." i said rollin my eyes.

"anyway while we over there you gon meet some of the fam."

"aww you want me to meet yo people, thas so sweet." i said pretendin to wipe a tear.

"girl shut up, but lemme tell you uncle roy, that nigga right there a trip."

after that we just started talkin about his family and his childhood stories.

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
2:07 pm
November 5, 2022

Loretta & Trey House

omce we got to my grandparents house we saw cars all down the street but my usual spot in the driveway was free. i parked and me and aunesti got out.

some of my aunts were on the porch and we said hey to them and then made our way in the house. i saw my grandma and some of her friends cookin.

"hey momo." i said goin up and huggin her.

"hey boy, how you been." she said huggin him back.

"im good. oh and i brought aunesti." i said and gestured to aunesti.

she waved at everyone.

"hey girl come ova hea, dont be shy now. how you been baby" my gma said and brought her in for a hug.

"i been good thank you, what about you?" she said huggin my gma back.

"i been good, still livin." she said laughin which made aunesti laugh too.

"alright now yall go out in the back thas where everybody at." my gma said shooin us away.

"ok now dont be shooin us off nie, thinkin you grown" i said.

"boy shut up, i am grown now go and outside so we cook this damn food." she said.

i laughed and i took aunesti outside. she pointed over to her dad and brothers and went over there. and i went to talk to some of my uncles.