Injured

I gasped. "CINDY!!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. She fell on her face, unconscious. "MOM DAD" I screamed. Then, with a sinking feeling I realized, they weren't here. Mom was babysitting and Dad was at Circus Baby's Pizza World. They sent Michael to watch me. "MICHEAL PLEASE COME HELP CINDY..!!!" I called desperately. But, he and his bully friends were long gone. I tried to think of someone to call but I was spiraling. Then it hit me. Her parents! While I held her I called "MRS. SAGE, MR. SAGE!!!" Then I saw a boy about Micheal's age running to Cindy while, dragging two people with him. The lady he was dragging gasped. "Cindy!? My child!!" The man he was dragging ran off looking for the nearest telephone. After a few minutes of whom I assumed to be Cindy's mother giving her chest compressions and checking to see if she was breathing, the paramedics finally arrived.

---------------AT THE HOSPITAL---------------

I nervously sat in the waiting room. I hoped Cindy was ok. It had been one day since it happened. My mom let me visit her. She was at the counter, showing her ID so, we could visit. "Hold this please Evan." She handed me her driver's license while, she signed some documents. After she signed the papers, we went to Cindy's room.