Falling

We both entered the building and we walked towards the back of the structure. "Here are my friends!" She said excitedly "This is Daphne." She pointed to a blond-haired girl in a sky blue T-shirt. Daphne waved to me and, I did a small wave back.  "This is James and Jamie. They are twins!" Cindy told me. Two black haired boys waved. "Oh! I almost forgot! Guys, this is Evan!" She said to them. "Cindy?" I asked her. "Hm?" She replied. "Want to come meet my friends..?" I inquired.  "Sure! She had responded. We both walked together to the tables at the stage. There I saw as usual my friends playing with their Freddy Fazbear dolls. "Hi Evan! Want to play with us?" Susie asked me. "Not right now. Sorry. Guys, meet Cindy!" I told them. Cindy waved to all of them. "I'm Gabriel! The oldest one here!" Gabriel introduced himself. "I'm Cassidy..and Gabriel, you're only a few months older than me!!" Cassidy told Cindy (and Gabriel). "I Fritz! Argh!!" He said. He talked kinda weird since he was only barely older than Charlie."I'm Jeremy! Only kid with dyed hair here!" (Jeremy's hair has a purple tip) "My name is Susie!!" Susie told her. Cindy smiled at my friends. "Hey, look Evan! The show is starting!! Want to watch it?" Cindy asked me. "Sure I guess.." I replied. We started to walk to the stage but then we saw Michael and his friends. "Hey, look! It's the crybaby!" Frederick (the Freddy bully) laughed. I stepped away when all of a sudden, Cindy stood in front of me and said, "Hey! You big bullies leave him alone!" Michael and his friends laughed. "I can't believe you need a girl to defend you Evan!" Michael said while laughing. "You want us to show you what we can do to you, little girl?" Mark told her. Mark suddenly grabbed her hand and threw her up to the ceiling. "AAA!" She screamed. She held on to a rusty handle for her life. I heard the bullies run away, laughing. Then, suddenly the handle broke off.