worst adventure of my life

(wooyoung)

(wooyoung)

wooyoung groaned as he pushed aside a branch in his path, "i can't believe we got stuck alone together because the guys thought it'd be funny? I'm never taking orders from them again."

san rolled his eyes, "this is so fucking stupid, i hate this camp already. can't believe you accepted to come here on your own accord."

wooyoung scoffed, "sorry? i wanted to come here for the adventure and yeosang."

san raised an eyebrow, "the adventure in sleeping in a dusty old cabin with questionable bunk beds? you sure have a very weird taste"

that man was so irritating. it was not his fault he got sent there –

wooyoung rolled his eyes then continued, "just because you don't like the great outdoors doesn't mean the rest of us don't."

san shook his head, "tsk– it's not that i mind the outdoors dumbass. i'm just saying, there's really nothing adventurous about getting mosquito bites and sleeping with a bunch of dudes."

others would clearly say otherwise.

wooyoung grinned at his suffering, "aw, don't be a buzzkill mr prince choi. sorry this place don't got no versace anywhere."

san ignored wooyoung's comment and kept walking through the pitch black forest they had decided to explore, even though they were both being pretty stupid.

"did you hear that?" san asked, his voice suddenly serious. wooyoung gulped and tried to listen to his surroundings, but the tiny flashlight they had was of no help.

san then started laughing, catching wooyoung off guard. "you're not fucking funny," he said, rolling his eyes.

san chuckled at his reaction and patted his back. "woo woo's scared?" he teased.

wooyoung gave him a death glare and kept walking without waiting for him. as they walked deeper into the woods, the air became cooler and they could hear the distant sound of a river. it was eerily quiet, except for their footsteps crunching on the leaves and twigs under their feet. the forest vibes were kinda gloomy, sending shivers down wooyoung's spine with every steps he would take.

suddenly, a rustling noise made them both stop in their tracks. san shone the flashlight in the direction of the noise, but could only see trees and shrubs.

"was it an animal?" wooyoung whispered, his voice shaky.

he tried not to panic as they were clearly not going to get any help at this time. why did you think going into the forest at 1 am would be remotely close to a good idea?? he thought to himself, mentally cursing the guys for even wanting to sneak out in the first place.

san tried to remain composed, but he couldn't help but feel a little anxious, holding the flashlight with a shaky hand. he shrugged and forced a smile. "let's keep going and hope for the best. who knows, maybe we'll make it out of here alive tonight."