Yandere! Dom! Caring! Tohru x SELF-AWARE! Loyal! Male Reader | Part One

[ A/N ] : Welcome. Welcome. Weeeeeelcome! This is an original yandere story made by yours truly. I decided to make this story due to the fact, there was no Yandere story of Tohru back then. Not too sure if one exist now, THAT is Tohru x male reader. The ones I found was Dragon male reader and the others being yuri on yuri action. 

Blah blah fast forward.

Here we are. This is a more revamp version of the remake. This version has more scene. explained the dumb plot holes in part one, added more funny scenes, fixed both Tohru and MC characteristics and made this chapter even more interesting. This story was meant to be a one shot. However, seeing that everyone loved this, I decided to make more parts to this crazy story. 

Hope you all enjoy. 

| During a Late night |

Day : Tuesday

Time : 10:30 pm

Weather : Warm, Slight Clouds

"Duuuuuuuuuuuude, cooooooooome on! Are you freaking kidding me?!"

...

...

"You are GOING to SOOOOO pay for THIS, you freaking JACKASS! What the HELL! EH?! You think this is some kind of joke?!"

...

...

A loud commotion is heard coming from inside of a small local bar. An argument disrupted the peaceful environment, which caught the attention of the owner of said bar. A middle-aged man waste no time by calming down the situation before it escalates. However... the one who is the cause of this explosive confrontation.

...