Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )

Start from the beginning

Was he that rough ??? or it because Jade was???

Yes and TJ didn't has the courage to tell it out loud but Chad did.

"...Jesus christ dude. Don't tell me this is blood???...."

TJ was silent and that made him realize it was blood for sure.

"....Did you fuck him raw???? or....Holy molly mother Mary. Is that means you ripped a virgin ass on their first time???. You mofo. He must be going through traumatic pain right now. Fuck...."

"....Chad please be quite for god sake. I don't wanna disturb his sleep. He need real rest. And I don't know. May be I was too rough with him or may be it was because I had too much fun all night...."

TJ said with a cold tone but he was trembling internally at the thought of Jade being a virgin. He never had messed with someone's first time if he wasn't serious with them. But it seems like he already brock his own rule. TJ was internally shaking at the thought of it. According to the information he had right now Jade seems like never been with a guy. That means this event not gonna just affect him physically but mentally.

"....Chad, We need to give him some painkillers and boosting medicine too...."

"....why the hell are you looking at me....TJ you bastard I am not doing everything you want me to do...."

TJ give him the puppy eyes that Chad can never pretend to be not notice. He scoffed at him.

"....Ok fine. I will talk to his chinese friend and inform him about the medicine. And I know that you motherfucker don't wanna show your fucking gentlemen side and lower you pride so that won't be a problem...."

TJ smirked at him while Chad keep straight face.

"....Chad, I'll send you the prescription. Bring the medicines and the other list of goods in the list too. And here use my card...."

With that TJ took out his ATM card to give but that action was only manage to earn a angery eye roll from Chad.

"... Oohhh you rich motherfucker...Please take that card and show it up in your fucking ass. You fucking asshole I am the only son of Miller family and of course I don't have money like you mofo. But still I am not a beger. And don't act like you are so generous or something you are the same motherfucker who refused to by anything on my fucking birthday. Cut the crap Text the list and I will bring it...."

Chad angrily said that and showed the middle finger before leaving. A smile came to TJ's face automatically. It was that strange feeling that he get every time he got to see why Chad was his best friend. He was the only one who never took him for granted. Chad never give a fuck about him being extremely rich or uptight asshole. And he was always make sure to annoyed the shit out of him even back there in kindergarten. He never been afraid of him and not afraid to provoke him. He smiled at the thought of Chad must be currently cursing him on the way to shop. With that thought his eyes stopped at Jade's blood stained pants. He stared at it for a moment and without thinking twice took it and folded it inside his jacket so that it wouldn't be seen by Chad and he was planning on taking it with him. In next moment, TJ came into the room and pulled a chair next to Jade's bed, who was sleeping soundly, while his eyes roamed freely over that beautiful face.

TJ stared at his gorgeous face. He look so tired and paler than usual but still breathtakingly beautiful.

He don't understand why he was feeling so odd. Like Chad was blabering He wasn't his type. He wasn't even near to his type yet here he is putting some effort on his well being. He felt strong earge to run his fingers through his hair. Look so soft.

He slowly extended his hand and slowly touch his blonde hair.

His fingers felt like he is caressing high quality silk or something, Jade's hair felt that much soft under his fingertips and he felt like moaning at the sensations. It was the first time he touched such soft hair. He couldn't help but started to running his fingers through his hair. He could see the roots of his hair has colour of dark chocolate proving that he was right when he was think blonde maybe not his natural hair colour. He found himself smiling at the thought of him being right. But to be honest he kinda like blonde on him.

"....Ehhhhmmmm...."

TJ's thought suddenly interrupted by a throat clearing which made him jerk his hand back immediately with anxiety. It was Chad who was at the door.

"....TJ here the list of medicine and other things. Also I bought some fruits for your blondie...."

".... Thanks dude but I don't think so he is naturally blonde... We should stop calling him that...."

".... I know he isn't but he is blondie for now to be honest Blonde colour look really good on him...."

Chad said while handing over the bags he brought. TJ put his medicine and other goods on his table beside the bed while Chad watching him.

"....TJ we should go now before your evil cousin kill us both. He text me earlier telling me to hurry up. Or else he will slit my throat and You will be left with no friends for the whole fucking life. Just think without me in your pathetic life will be a tasteless bucket of noodles...."

"....Nahh... without you I will be happy forever..."

"....asshole dream on it. You will be depressed hobo if you don't have me. Just admit it..."

TJ showed middle finger to him telling fuck off but deep down he knew that Chad was right he was the only person able to make him less stress and smile a bit. But hell no he won't admit that to him and Chad knew it better.

"...TJ you know we can't stay any longer. Your dad is back in the country too...."

TJ sighed knowing that he has to go because currently he is in kinda fucked up situation due to some shit he gone through last month so everybody worried about him and specially his dad and of course his cousin. He nodded his head knowing that he had to go before that he took a sticky note from the table and write down his phone number and a small note and stick it on the boz of booster drink. Then he take a one last look at Jade who was still in deep sleep and he was about to leave but immediately stopped remembering something..

To be continue....

((// Sorry for taking too long for update. I wasn't doing well. Sorry again.❤️ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ❤️. Lots of love.❤️❤️❤️❤️ I will update asap❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈//))