Chapter 7: Family Outing

Start from the beginning

Me: That's your baby brother Chris just try, I wouldn't want Terry do it to me. He love you dude he probably just going through a lot of stuff. Didn't he get one girl knocked up?

Chris: I think so but after he told me he never said anything else about it. I aint worrying about it no more man this his life and my father can do the best thing cause he aint getting none of my money and he dam sure aint getting shit out of my mother's money she left me.

When we are together we always just go on and on just talking about alot of stuff . I love that about us that we communicate allot more now then we ever did. He more honest about everything now he even calls me to tell me that a dude just hit on him when I was back home. That sort of stuff that small stuff just help us build a lot of trust for each other but don't get me wrong men will be men not saying it like I'm not one but being the bottom in this I can give that perspective. We all got ready to go out just me KJ and Chris we went to a zoo. It was cool so see my kid face looking at all the animals then putting the parrot on his head there were great photos. After all that we went out to a restaurant to eat some lunch.

Chris: This feels good just chilling and having fun without trying to be on the low that why I love this place. We look like a happy family right now then he started to laugh. What you want do after we eat Mjay?

Me: Where ever you want take us lets go I'm not the driver you are

Waitress: What will it be gentlemen?

Chris: Give me two steaks well done with fettuccine then you tell the lady what you want little man

KJ: I want a burger with fries and ice cream with candy on it

Waitress: You are so cute I'm guessing your his big brother because you both look a lot alike

Me: Naw that's my son then I smile at her

Waitress: Well I can't say you too young but I will say he is really handsome and identical to his father. I will be right back with you guys food and I will but plenty sprinkles on your ice cream baby just for you

Chris: Can you eat all of that KJ

Me: You know he can eat all of that then I laugh you shouldn't even ask him all of that this nigga can eat you see he then almost drink all that juice. I don't know where the food going cause he still short and tiny

Chris: He started to laugh then he said it going somewhere good when you get older little man just keeps eating. So what if he grow up and want do this too what you will say to that.

Me: As long as he don't do not cross dressing shit he can do whatever he want he will be free but he will be independent with goals accomplished. He too smart to let that go to waste plus he going college for sure

Chris: Ok how you going to pay for that and have you put him in any insurance yet?

Me: My mom put him in a insurance and she also put him in a college insurance and he will get the funds whenever he decide to go to college. My daddy had me on it and he put KJ on it as well so that's how it will get pay. I love him for that because and you don't even have to pay much every month so it's very cool.

We ate tell we couldn't eat no more then got take away plates to carry home but we stop to the movies to catch a family flick. I was laughing because it felt weird but a good family outing I guess. We watched a movie and KJ was out cold through the entire movie I guess he had a long day so we left the movie a little before it was over. When we got home the gang was in the front room with pizza watching a movie and getting drunk. It was Friday night and this is a typical Friday night for us just getting drunk while we watch movies.

Terry: Look at these set with this family shit going on , Yawl to cute with this shit you know then they started to laugh at us.

Chris: Yea this my family you mad a bro (Travis just looked at Chris like he was jealous but Chris didn't see it I did. I wonder why he looked at him like that when they suppose to be cool)

Terry: You know I always like fuck with yawl I respect what yawl do bruh but you know yawl do be too cute with this shit. (Terry and the rest was cracking they jokes but we went into the room to get more comfortable and so I could put KJ to because he was still sleep)

Chris: You going out there?

Me: Yea let's go?

Chris: I going but you got to study so get to it nigga

Me: You know I don't like to study but I still does past the test with a A besides this class easy and I been getting A,s the hold term so I'm good.

Chris: You sure nigga or better yet let's cuddle and you know

Me: Later for sure, I promise alright

Chris: Ite so let go see what's going on out here then