Chapter 5: Couple Talk

Start from the beginning

Me: He a dude that's in my class, he just seem cool and we use to study for test and shit in the library and he got a son as well. His baby mother goes to the college as well I mean he just a cool chill dude that I don't mind having for a friend. He wanted to chill but I was going away so he told me that we should chill when I get back.

Chris: Oh ok, I see he trying to get personal but he seem cool I guess you can hang with him as long as you tell me what's up but I got to check this kat out for myself

Me: So I'm suppose to be like dude this is my nigga he want meet you

Chris: Dont talk to loud check see if little man is asleep (We got up and looked at him and he was out cold cause the room was cool with the AC) Little nigga tired he had a long exciting day

Me: Yea but back to you, thats what you want happen?

Chris: Why not then he started to laugh, I mean I just feel good I don't have to hide no more around your mommy. Now uncle mark is a different story cause your daddy is a OG I don't want him fuck me up then he laugh

Me: I wonder how he would react to us though

Chris: Tell him and find out then then he laugh then said So when last you heard from Dion

Me: He called me the other day telling me he got a new nigga and he bringing him home for the summer to chill with us

Chris: He aint learn from the last time

Me: I guess he have better judgment on who he is checking out now so I trust his judgment .

Chris: I glad he got a dude again, because I don't want fuck him up this summer

Me: He good man, I hope I don't get fuck up this summer please tell me now baby you got any other crazy ex boyfriend I should know about

Chris: He started to laugh then he said baby I got a next ex but I aint talk to nor see him and in a good while like 3 years. Have you ever dated anyone I don't know about before me?

Me: Come to think about yea I did. You had my mind so gone I totally forgot about this dude. WOW! I dated this dude months before me and you hooked up the first time and we were together for about five months.

Chris: Dang this news to me I thought I knew everything about you

Me: I thought I know everything about you too then I started to laugh then I said did you love him?

Chris: Naw i didn't i did like him and he was a cool nigga but i wouldn't even really call him a ex cause we just use to kick it. We never gave each other a title and like i told you, you were the first dude I went this deep with now I so deep into it i don't never want come out (when he said that I kissed him on cheek then I started to run my finger through his locks because he loves when I do that it relaxes him) I love when you play with my hair but did you love him?

Me: I thought I did but looking at it from where I'm at with you now I didn't but the fucked up thing is that he just wanted to be friends with benefits. I let that slide even though that wasn't what I wanted so we talked and talked for a long time and I started to like him alot. Things he said like niggas aint suppose to love niggas, and this aint how God wanted us to be really turn me off about him. He was in a church signing in a choir and had a good job and he was really cute but probably if he just accepted himself then we would have worked and you wouldn't have his spot today then I laugh. He told me the same line you did that he wanted to find a wife and he told me when dudes in the past fell in love with him he cut them off.

Chris: I said that?

Me: Yea nigga don't you play dumb that day on the beach when you broke up with me

Chris: I didn't mean it though and you know that plus you know why I had to do what I had to do.

Me: Yea I know but it still hurt because it was the exact thing he told me but he still use to hit me up once in a blue moon to check up on me and shit but I had to cut him off cause he was boyfriend material and do things like a boyfriend but don't want put a title on it.

Chris: He really like you but couldn't be a man to face what he was feeling I call niggas like that a cowards and he living the real down low lifestyle if you look at it. He going to realize one day that you can't fight this shit so mice well accept it and enjoy life but all he doing is letting his life slip away .Then before he catch himself he going be married with three kids feeling more trapped.

Me: Yea but I hope he don't realize it to late in his life (So I started talking so more asking a lot of question just like the old day of how we use to do it at his crib. Just staying up all night talking mostly everynight but then I started talking to myself because he fell asleep on me.I let him because he did some heavy lifting and I'm still saw right now. So we went sleep and the next morning I woke up and I was in the room alone. No Chris and no KJ so I got up and walked down stairs in the living room and kitchen. I started to laugh cause I know this where these two would be in the kitchen.

Chris: You see little man got me fixing him breakfast then I started to laugh but that aint no problem

Me: Yea this dude like eat and does be my alarm clock every morning for me to fix him something to eat so I'm glad he bother you this morning then I started to laugh

Chris: That aint no big deal man I do anything for him and Y.O.U then he started to laugh you want some breakfast

Me: Yea for sure (I went in the kitchen with Chris and we were playing like a couple would but it got from silent to loud and it was coming from Terry room. I went to the door and Shawn was rising hell saying nigga don't fucking run game on me you know, just be real with this shit why you buying condoms we don't even use condoms bey that's shady! Chris pulled me in the kitchen to eat and told me stay out of it.

hope you guys like this one more coming on the way

Is Terry shady for the condoms?

What you think about mjay ex?

Why did Terry buy condoms?