There is no comparison and no harm. Sure enough, this one is more gentlemanly!

    On the other side, Shen Ming, who was sent out, was also surprised, but she reacted quickly, and immediately stabilized her heels and walked along the dance floor that did not know when it would become a circular square, spinning and moving in one direction. However, she only turned half a circle, and a big hand grabbed her waist from behind and was forcibly led off the track.

    Half a circle passed in an instant.

    There was a blur in front of Shen Ming's eyes, and Lu Chi's eyes were warm and smiling.

    "Mingming, surprise~"

    With the familiar aura of the other party's familiar aura, Shen Ming's defensiveness disappeared without a trace.

    The footsteps were advancing and retreating according to the rhythm, Shen Ming said angrily: "Why are you here? Where is the partner from just now?" The

    tone was very calm, but the strong smell of vinegar inside was very strong.

    Looking down at the other person's feet, Shen Ming even stepped on them unceremoniously.

    "Hiss—"

    "Are you jealous? This strength is merciless, Mingming, you are so cruel."

    Lu Chi took a deep breath.

    Before Shen Ming could refute, he took the lead to hold Shen Ming's slender waist closer, relying on the gradually dimming lights around him, he directly changed his posture and embraced her in his arms, and put it close to Shen Ming's ear with only The two people could hear the voice saying: "Mingming, happy birthday~" "

    ..."

    The rhythm of the feet slowed down suddenly, and they stepped on it again.

    Lu Chi's scalp was numb from being stepped on by this foot, and he said aggrievedly: "It's really not my fault this time, according to the previous announcement, you shouldn't be resting at home today, so I didn't tell you that I will come to LA , You can settle accounts after autumn at other times, but absolutely not today! I even specially brought you a birthday present."

    Nothing is more important than your girlfriend's birthday.

    For Shen Ming's birthday, Lu Chi counted the date with his fingers. According to the original plan, he had arranged all the itineraries for his birthday. Who knew that there would be such a sudden change, and he would stay in LA?

    After much deliberation, Lu Chi still decided to spend the first birthday after the relationship was established, even if it was just a meeting, and personally send a happy birthday to him?

    The words 'Happy Birthday' hit Shen Ming's head like a thunderbolt.

    After a long time, Shen Ming, who was nestled in Lu Chi's arms, said sullenly: "Sorry, today is not my birthday."

    Lu Chi was taken aback, how could this be.

    Has he confirmed again and again that today is Shen Ming's birthday, or is it because of other reasons that he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday?

    Before he could ask, the three beats of the waltz disappeared in a flash, and the moment Lu Chi reflexively let go of his hands and danced, a female companion blocked him in the direction.

    And Shen Ming?

    But only a white shadow flashed and disappeared before his eyes.

    Lu Chi thought it was his behavior that made his girlfriend angry again, so he let go and chased after him, but the new female dance partner obviously didn't want to let him go, she reached out and grabbed his collar to invite him: "Sir, it's only three beats, how about Will you finish the dance with me?"