It has to be said that just as Shen Ming stepped into the small courtyard, she suddenly felt an aura called 'time is quiet and good'.

    While she was looking at the small courtyard, Lu Chi was also quietly looking at her. He only felt that the number of people had decreased a lot, and he made up his mind to take good care of them in the past two days.

    Stepping into the living room, before Lu Chi's warm introduction, a quiet and gentle woman came out from the stairs holding a little furry thing.

    She was stunned when she saw Shen Ming, and then smiled softly: "This is Shen Ming, one of our guests in this episode, right? I was watching your variety show on TV two days ago. It's better to meet you than to be famous. What a wonderful person." Pretty girl."

    Lu Chi introduced: "This is Sister An Yao, Teacher Wen's beloved wife. This is Shen Ming."

    Shen Ming greeted obediently.

    An Yao handed the little thing in her hand to Lu Chi with a smile and said: "I feel kind when I look at Shen Ming, and I happened to show her around our small courtyard. Well, this guy Xiao Hui just messed around in the corner .Little Lu, hold it and clean its claws."

    The little fluffy thing was handed over, with two black peas eyes, a round belly, and a little claw that had nowhere to go. What is it if it’s not a little milk dog?

    "Woof!"

    Seeing the stranger who came suddenly, the milk dog roared ferociously.

    However, Gouxiao also has a small voice, so he didn't speak fiercely, instead he spoke in a childish voice.

    It's so cute.

    Shen Ming couldn't help stretching out his hand for a moment, his eyes narrowed happily.

    Lu Chi was very upset when he took the little gray dog ​​that An Yao handed over, but when he saw Shen Ming's appearance, he thought to himself, "Shen Ming, you like puppies too? Why don't you go out with me and feed this little dirty dog?" The dog washes its paws?"

    Shen Ming refused, "No, I brought a lot of things here this time, so I'll pack the suitcase first."

    Lu Chi was slightly disappointed, but he quickly went out with the little milk dog in his arms.

    An Yao said: "It's okay to tease the puppy after cleaning it up. Shen Ming, I'll take you to see where you live today. We have few rooms here, so we have to live in Datong shop at night. Don't you mind?" "It's okay.

    " , I don’t recognize the bed.”

    “That’s fine.”

    There are roughly three or four rooms that can accommodate people, one is obviously Wen Shuqing and An Yao’s room, and the other is said to be this season’s resident guest Shu Tongtong’s room, and the rest The two rooms are Chase bunks for guests. Put the Simmons mattress on the floor, put the sheets and bedding, and it's no problem to stay for a night or two.

    "The camera is in a very conspicuous place, not in the bathroom, but remember to close the door and turn off the microphone." "

    Well, this is the utility room."

    "This is the living room..."

    An Yao is a very gentle woman, exuding a kind of kindness all over her body. Even if it was the first time they met, it was difficult for Shen Ming to feel defensive towards her.

    After being led to look at every place, Shen Ming was finally taken to the kitchen by An Yao.

    "This is my husband Wen Shuqing, just call him Teacher Wen. He looks stern, but it is an occupational disease, so don't be afraid." "Hello, Teacher Wen." "Hello, Shen Ming." Wen