The crew started working again, and the filming progress was slowly getting on track, except that Di Minghao was gone on the set, and even Liang Hui was gone.

    Shen Ming inadvertently asked, Yuan Bao snickered and said, "That guy is still the leading man in name, but his role in the later scenes has been completely changed. Didn't the director insist on a group shoot before focusing on quality? This matter As soon as it came out, they were divided into groups A and B to start filming at the same time, and director Liang was in charge of group B, and Di Minghao also passed."

    Speaking of this, it was also Di Minghao who did it himself.

    A good male lead, the later script changes are not even as good as a male supporting role, and in the end it is her sister Ming who is the only beauty!

    Just one word: cool!

    Shen Ming felt it was a pity, after all, apart from other things, Di Minghao was quite competent as a younger brother, and would buy milk tea every day to bribe her.

    It's just that it's useless to think so much, and finishing filming today's scene is the main topic.

    "Shen Ming, hurry up and assemble, today's fight scene is ready to start filming!" "

    Oh, here we come."

    Shen Ming responded, hurriedly ran over to buckle the wire device, and started shooting a new one skillfully.

    ...

    For other crews, literary dramas are easy to shoot, but martial arts dramas are difficult. But in the group of "Boundless", it is difficult for literary and drama, but simple for martial arts.

    In addition, Ning Xingyan spent a lot of money to replace all the members of the martial arts coaching team, and Shen Ming, a practitioner, fought to the bone, evenly matched, making people excited and applauded.

    After filming fight scenes for several days in a row, Shen Ming finally ushered in her rare vacation and had a few days of rest. Although this holiday is also work, compared to fighting with people in the sky, recording this kind of life variety show is always much easier.

    The variety show "Leisure Life" is also an old variety show of Huangtai.

    It is to rent a small farmyard in a remote area and live in it for a period of time. During the period, artists in the circle will be invited to experience the farm life, which can be regarded as escaping from the fast-paced city and experiencing the slow life.

    The recording location of the latest season was set in a village in Northern Province.

    The province has many mountains and few plains. Even though the development of big cities is in full swing, housing prices and prices are close to those of first-tier cities, but there are still many small towns and small villages huddled deep in the mountains, leaving behind poor and backward people who are old old people.

    Shen Ming and Yuan Bao, Gao Wu had just arrived in the town, and the staff came to pick him up, but he looked at the two people around Shen Ming and shook his head, "The assistant can't follow, after you put on the recorder, you can only go there by yourself. We'll send you back to the town in two days."

    Yuan Bao said, "But didn't we manage to follow you all the way to the village before?"

    The staff member shook his head and said, "It won't work this time. The place we chose is really backward. There are quite a few houses in the village that are uninhabitable. The number of households that can live in is very small, and many houses have been rented by us, so we can't arrange them." You live in. Why don't you wait here now, and I'll send the guests over after the recording is over."