As soon as I arrived in Zhejiang Province, there were crew members waiting.

    Even though Shen Ming was fully armed and couldn't see anything, the man still saw his pick-up partner at a glance, and hurried forward and said, "Sister Shen Ming, I am the pick-up person sent by Director Ning. After a few minutes Are you tired from the flight after hours? The car is ready, follow me.”

    Yuan Bao said kindly, “I don’t know what to call you?”

    “My name is Zhao Ping, just call me Xiao Zhao.”

    “Then thank you Brother Zhao Now."

    "Be polite."

    Shen Ming didn't talk much, especially in front of strangers, she only showed a pair of eyes to stare at the visitor, as if she was looking at something, which made Zhao Ping's heart tremble for no reason, and he chose to be with her. Cute little assistant to talk to.

    A few people chatted while walking, and they also got a general understanding of what the movie was like.

    The movie "Boundless" carefully selected by Sun Anqi is a heroine martial arts film that integrates a series of elements such as conspiracy, love, martial arts, and revenge.

    The plot is a bit clichéd, it is about Lin Qingchi, a heroine who just came down from the mountain, was taken home by the general's father and forced to marry. On the night of their wedding, they received the news that their father in the frontier had become a traitor and the defense of the frontier had been broken. Lin Qingchi became an existence that everyone shouted and beat overnight, and even her husband's family planned to secretly kill Lin Qingchi to claim credit for the emperor in order to protect their own lives.

    The abacus was very loud, but they underestimated Lin Qingchi's ability, not to mention being counter-killed, and they even had their own reasons to fall into Lin Qingchi's hands, so they had to reveal some other news.     In this way, in order to find the truth, Lin Qingchi ran around with a group of knights to investigate the truth, and finally led a group of knights to guard the frontier to protect the peace of the people.     Although the story is old-fashioned, it is a serious martial arts film.     Listening to Brother Zhao talking there, Yuan Bao was taken aback for a while, and asked: "Are there still people making martial arts movies these days?" You must know that martial arts movies these days are slowly     becoming lonely, and almost no one cares about them. Such an unpopular type, how did Sister Anqi think of giving Sister Ming the next one?     Yuan Bao was very sad.     Asked by Yuan Bao, Zhao Ping certainly knew what she was thinking, and said bravely: "There are many other types of films on the market, so we can't go the usual way. Besides, what happened to martial arts films? They all have the heart of a chivalrous man!"     "..."     I'm afraid it's not because of the secondary illness?     Yuan Bao glanced at him lightly, curled his lips and did not speak.     Zhao Ping also knew that what he said was wrong, so he didn't say a word, he just patted his chest and assured that anyway, director Ning would shoot this film, and it would definitely not be a scam. Shen Ming didn't have any special feelings for martial arts movies. Thinking back to the female villain who played in "Natural Sword Bone" before, she wondered in her heart that it couldn't be worse than this, right?

    ...

    Shen Ming and his party were sent to the hotel, and even the car was left by Zhao Ping, saying that it was the car specially prepared for them by the director, and they could keep it for this period of time, and he also left a hotel address by the way. Said it was a dinner for the group, let everyone meet first.

After dressing up as a vase beauty, I became popular all over the Internetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें