...

    The six guests and the program team chartered a flight back to China, and found a place to have a belated celebration banquet.

    The program staff who eat hamburgers and potatoes every day abroad are the happiest. Eating Chinese food in the box next door is a joy.

    And the main table of the celebration banquet here is naturally the home of the director and guests.

    Hong Yi is a good drinker, and the assistant director He Yong is no exception, otherwise he wouldn't have such a big beer belly. All the good wine and dishes were served on the table, and the two of them poured a glass of wine first and drank it down.

    "To be honest, this variety show has been running for several years. Except for the beginning, it has been going downhill. This season's success is due to everyone's contribution. I thank you for this cup." "Second cup,

    respect It's Lu Chi, thank you Lu Chi for not pursuing the matter of the first stop."

    "Hey, this third cup..."

    Hong Yi said for a while, drank a cup, filled with emotion in his heart.

    He is a director in name, but if you look carefully, he is just a wage earner. Especially directors of variety shows like them really have no real power. On the one hand, he has to listen to the investor's father, on the other hand, he has to establish a good relationship with the stage, and when he turns around, he has to please the guests, like a grandson all the time.

    In the past two years, he suffered a lot from the hands of several guests, resulting in poor performance of the show, and his reputation plummeted.

    But after this season, the feeling is really different. Hong Yi felt emotional, and directly toasted to the guests one by one. The words were very sincere. It is because Lu Chi usually doesn't drink much, and the other party wears such a tall apron. He was too embarrassed to refuse, and drank two glasses symbolically.

    "Then it's Shen Ming, Shen Ming, you..."

    Hong Yi raised his wine glass and it was Shen Ming's turn, but he really got stuck, because he really didn't know what adjective to use to describe Shen Ming. When she was used at the beginning, it was completely used as a stepping stone, but who would have thought that this stepping stone would become the core of the entire team by relying on its own personal charm.

    Can it even be said to be the existence of group pets?

    Hong Yi took a deep look at Shen Ming, drank the wine in the cup, and laughed: "Anyway, Shen Ming is the guest who surprised me the most. I wish Shen Ming a prosperous future and a prosperous career. Success."

    "Thank you director."

    Shen Ming held up the wine glass and raised it to his mouth symbolically, and when he put it down again, his lips were not wet.

    The eyes of other people present became a little strange, especially Hong Yi, who was suddenly a little embarrassed. He was a director anyway, so he took the initiative to toast, but the other party didn't drink anything.

    I always feel a little lost.

    "Mingming, drink a little." Su Jing reminded in a low voice next to him: "Just a symbolic sip."

    Shen Ming looked down at the wine, and shook her head honestly, "Sorry, I can't drink."

    Lu Chi Help smooth things over, "Some people's physique is not resistant to alcohol, maybe Shen Ming has this kind of physique, or you can replace the bar with tea."