similar suits, what difference does it make if you change them or not?

    The straight man's speech was met with glaring looks from the two ladies.

    Where is the same anymore?

    Obviously...

    the colors are different!

    Fang Xueqian made a final struggle, "This must be the reason for the color of the clothes, Shen Ming, let's try another set? I found that I can't wear light yellow at all, or this old light yellow. It seems that I am so dark, It’s like a little gray bird with little soil. Maybe I can just change the color!”

    Su Jing choked: “If you want to change, Mingming doesn’t have to change with you, I still like your set You come to change with me?"

    Su Jing has never been used to Fang Xueqian's occasional petty temper, especially after chatting at the last stop, she knows the other party's outspoken character, and occasionally stimulates both of them. In other words, it is a reminder to the other party.

    After being reminded like this, Fang Xueqian realized that he was committing an old problem.

    Just when she was at a loss and was about to apologize, Shen Ming looked at the beige dress on her body, then at the color of Fang Xueqian's clothes, and readily agreed: "Okay, I'll wear this set for you, I think Wear your suit." This color seems to be more stain-resistant, although it is a bit dirty.

    "Ah, thank you!"

    Fang Xueqian was instantly happy, and threw herself on Shen Ming for a kiss. By the way, she also changed her name to Ming Ming. Seeing this, Su Jing angrily said to Shen Ming: "I will." Get used to her."

    "Slightly slightly... are you jealous?"

    "Bah, who is jealous of you, a primary school student."

    "It's you, it's you~"

    The two bickered, and Shen Ming entered the locker room again to change with Fang Xueqian Dressed once.

    After changing clothes with Shen Ming, Fang Xueqian looked at the three of them in the mirror and shut up obediently.

    This time he was killed without making a sound.

    Looking at the goose yellow long dress that was on her body like a sack, it was worn by Shen Ming, but it set off her figure very well. The front is convex and the back is turned up, and the low V-neck faintly reveals an attractive career line, not to mention the beautiful white neck like a white swan.

    The whole thing looks beautiful.

    Even the big cameramen around couldn't hold back to record her beauty with the lens, and forgot to move away for a long time.

    Shen Ming looked at herself in the mirror, not very satisfied, but she didn't care so much when she thought about recording the show, and said instead: "Can you all do it? Let's go to the stall first and have a look?" Su Jing:

    " Alright."

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    Autistic, don't want to talk, let her be quiet!

    ...

    The three ladies came out together after changing their outfits, and everyone couldn't help but focus all their eyes on Shen Ming.

    Without it, it would be too dazzling.

    The long curly hair was tied into a high ponytail with a hair tie. The black hair formed a strong color difference with the fair and slender neck. Coupled with the goose yellow dress, the whole person looked gentle and elegant, and... IKEA