Shen Ming Blinking, revealing a message.

    After all, there were a few days of video calls, just such a small look, Shen Ming immediately understood, and immediately cooperated: "It's a big deal, I eat less, find a job to move bricks, and I won't starve to death after all. Teacher Lu Just don't go, just stay."

    "No, this show can't be recorded anymore."

    "We can discuss it further..."

    The two of them were at the entrance of the hotel lobby, singing together, and a few people who had a tacit understanding also stepped forward Help me out, and you can't run Hong Yi down.

    Even if Hong Yi has a thick skin, he can't handle it now.

    Ignoring the camera, he hurried up to grab Lu Chi's hand, licked his face and smiled, "Brother Lu, Brother Lu, what are you doing? It's the fourth stop and you suddenly stopped recording, isn't it? Are you making trouble?" Lu     Chi said with a smirk

    : "Oh? Who is making trouble?"

If you are dissatisfied, just mention it to me directly, and I promise to do my best to satisfy you, okay?"

    This time Hong Yi was really in a hurry.

    Others don't know, but he, the director, has read the hot spot analysis report. Compared with the popularity of other guests, the popularity of Lu Chi and Shen Ming is basically unmatched by others, which is beyond the reach of others.

    In particular, the two people's "Chi Ming Double Standard" CP party is getting bigger and bigger, and Weibo Chaochao is directly in the front row.

    No, did you suddenly think of getting a flying guest over a while ago?

    It just so happened that Ji Ming wanted to make contact with him, and remembered that he was Shen Ming's rumored boyfriend, so he brought him in. As for the hotel...

    what a surprise!

    But it is undeniable that Hong Yi had never planned to solve this problem before.

    Until Lu Chi stopped recording.

    It's okay to be someone else, this is his ratings guarantee, Lu Chi's stop recording = Chi Ming's double standard split = ratings drop = no year-end bonus!

    After a simple calculation in my heart, Hong Yi was about to cry this time.

    Lu Chi squinted at him, and sneered: "Room problem?"

    Hong Yi: "All upgrades!"

    Lu Chi: "Halved the cost?"

    Hong Yi: "Add it back!"

    Lu Chi: "We are now There are seven people."

    Hong Yi: "...an extra 15%!"

    Satisfied, Lu Chi raised his legs and walked back, halfway through the walk, he did not forget to say to Shen Ming: "We will have a big dinner tonight." The appearance of drowning is completely different from the man who stopped recording with a straight face just now!

    It was only then that Hong Yi realized that he had been cheated.

    But when he recalled the request he had just made, his heart beat wildly in anger.

    oh!

    He finally arranged the script! !

    ...

    Lu Chi's threat to stop the recording has achieved a major victory. Not to mention all the funds cut off by all the staff have been returned, and even the room has been upgraded. It is enough to show that the program group is bullying and bullying others. This, I dare not let a fart go.