[? ? Is this the bird stomach of a female star? ]

    [Great reward for suspicious behavior, Shen Ming is not a gimmick, a foodie who is deliberately ugly, right? ]

    [Wow, Shen Ming tastes delicious, I think I'm hungry]

    [Hungry, crying, the child is going to cook instant noodles]

    [Aha, there are potato chips at hand, my mouth is not lonely]

    [Start serving them I'm in a hurry for the follow-up, this is too much to eat]

    [Actor Lu is so gentle, he even asked Shen Ming if he had enough to eat. ]

    [It's so cute to eat, it's suddenly cute. QAQ, I want RUA]

    [I really eat a lot! This, this is already the fifth copy, right? 】

    ……

    Shen Ming didn't think there was anything wrong when recording at that time, but now when she watched her directly kill half of the expenses for a meal, the embarrassment that made her face twitch for a while.

    "Sister Ming, you are not going to make the program group poor, are you?"

    Yuan Bao knew Shen Ming's appetite, so he couldn't help but sweat for the program group right now.

    Shen Ming said with a guilty conscience: "Impossible."

    Yuan Bao clicked his tongue twice, grabbed the dried meat next to him and started to eat it.

    Not to mention, the way Shen Ming eats is the food's fault.

    The back of the video is some regular content. There are not many shots of Shen Ming, but because the first few clips successfully attracted the attention of the audience, they started screaming to see more of her shots.

    Huang Tai is obviously also well versed in the routine of wanting to be promoted before suppressing. At the end of the last paragraph, a small part of the tidbits was released directly. It was only played for less than 15 seconds, and then came a paragraph-【More exciting content, all

    in Exclusively for VIPs. 】

    Audience: "...!"

    Give it, I'll just give it, can't I afford the ten dollars?

    ...

    the feedback for the second issue has never been higher.

    The broadcast has just finished, and there are already hot searches on Weibo, all of which revolve around a few guests, and the most popular one is naturally Shen Ming.

    But the atmosphere in the WeChat group is a little frozen, so what should I say?

    Fang Xueqian's eccentricity at the beginning was true, and her actions against Shen Ming were also true, but the later editing was obviously messed up, and the content of this cut was too provocative.

    Fortunately, Fang Xueqian took the initiative in the group @沉茶apology not long after, and then posted a long section of self-analysis, telling her true inner thoughts, and finally posted several emoji packs showing off cuteness and begging for hugs , which is very different from the previous noble and indifferent.

    Shen Ming didn't say much, and replied with a hug emoji, which was enough to explain everything.

    On the other side, Fang Xueqian, who had been waiting for a long time, saw this reply, and immediately jumped three feet high, turning around in the room and couldn't find the north.