As if it was a signal, Su Jing, who was frozen in her position, dropped the pillow in her hand on the spot, hugged Shen Ming and turned into a screaming chicken: "Ahh, Mingming, you dare to say so! Woohoo, Zai Zai, I like your true temperament."

    Shen Ming: "...?"

    Zai Zai?

    What the hell is that called.

    Wang Yixuan and Yin Baize couldn't help laughing, and they had no opinion on Shen Ming at all.

    Yeah, what if they are entertainers?

    Don't you still have to earn money to eat and work hard?

    To put it bluntly, everyone present is a social animal.

    If you can't get along with anyone, you can't get along with money.

    Only Lu Chi savored what she said just now, feeling a little distressed. Lack of money and lack of money to accept all kinds of bad movies, Shen Ming must not have had an easy life in the past few years...

    After reading the last point left, the three men left the room and said good night one after another.

    Shen Ming followed to the door to see people off, while Su Jing was cleaning the room.

    Lu Chi schemingly waited until the last one left, and waited for the two in front to walk a little farther away, then abruptly reached out to Shen Ming's collar.

    Shen Ming retreated reflexively.

    However, Lu Chi quickly covered the mic on her collar, propped it on the door frame to block the only camera outside, and said in a low voice, "So, when are you going to learn acting from me, huh?

    " The sweet orange fragrance wafted over from Shen Ming's body.

    Lu Chi sniffed lightly, and couldn't help getting closer.

    Shen Ming didn't pay attention to this, she was all absorbed by Lu Chi's words, and asked with bright eyes: "Anytime, Teacher Lu, if you have time, you can do it tomorrow!" She was still worried about

    when It's time to remind the other party!

    Now take the initiative to say it, then don't blame her for being rude.

    "Pfft..."

    Lu Chi couldn't help laughing out of Shen Ming's cute appearance.

    He couldn't help but patted the top of Shen Ming's head, smoothed the upturned hair, and said, "Let's talk about it after recording this variety show, don't worry." It's still a long time.

    "Okay!"

    Shen Ming nodded heavily, with joy in his eyes.

    Lu Chi: "..."

    Good-looking and cute.

    Think rua!

    "Mingming, are you alright? Come and help me." Su

    Jing's call came from inside the room, Shen Ming answered back and said, "Mr. Lu, good night."

    Lu Chi let go of his hand and whispered After saying good night, he slowly walked in another direction.

    There is still a soft touch in the palm of the hand.

    Lu Chi couldn't resist raising his hand to smell it lightly. The tempting sweet orange fragrance poured into his nostrils. It was neither strong nor weak, but it aroused people's appetite for no reason.